Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY

So my favourite time of the year is around the corner.

What are you ghastly ghouls planning for this year?

I missed out on the all the fun last year because I was ill so this year I am trying to make up for it.

I will be a scary spooky skellington because it is my alter ego/spirit monster

I would have liked to go as Frank but I am not good enough with art to make my own Frank head.

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I logically should love Halloween since ya know I'm into the whole horror thing, but it's historically the worst or second worst day of the year for me every year.

Probably not going to change ever unfortunately.
I'll not be going as anything because I'll be at work just like every other holiday
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I was thinking Mad Max War Boy (shoutout to whywefight) but I forgot how cold it gets here on Halloween so going shirtless is not going to be fun

I need a new idea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I need to make more arty female friends so they can paint my face.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by WCPhils at #33627906
I was thinking Mad Max War Boy (shoutout to whywefight) but I forgot how cold it gets here on Halloween so going shirtless is not going to be fun

I need a new idea

The frost could be used as body paint so you dont need to paint yourself paler
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarxo
jk I'm already a cat

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Make some candy bags out of construction paper for the nephew and niece as well as younger cousins. Carve a pumpkin with a friend and roast the pumpkin seeds. We don't get trick or treaters here because it's a bad neighborhood. The day before I'm travelling to see Deftones in Paso Robles.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
A Jack'o I carved last year

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Oct 7, 2015,
Throwing my annual Halloween party with all the alcohol and I built an Arkhamverse Batman costume for myself
but it's not Halloween yet

last year I saw Queens of the Stone Age on Halloween.

I have no idea what I'll do this year. I probably work on the day of so nothing I guess.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
My last name is Kirk, so I'm buying a Star Trek command badge and a yellow shirt

I may also take off the badge and be Morty from Rick & Morty since I'm a scrawny dude
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
True command officer uniforms are red

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
True command officer uniforms are red

I like Next Gen way more, but my last name is fucking Kirk. I'm doing old school command, dude. My girlfriend is a biology major, so she's getting a science badge. Too bad the phaser replicas are like $40. I want it but money
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by eGraham at #33627895
I'll not be going as anything because I'll be at work just like every other holiday

yeah

I will stand in front of doors with my knob out, pretending to be a door.

So, just like any other Saturday night.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Who tf down to watch Transylvania 2 this month hit me right tf up mf homie g dawg hardcore down for #halloween2015 up in dis bish smash dat like button
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 8, 2015,
Oh man it's on Saturday and everything. I don't know just wing it probably.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wanted to go trick or treating with my littl'n and my neices but I'm skint so haven't had time to sort a costume.

Thankfully though I live in a flat so I won't be bothered by them on the night.
Well Caitlyn Jenner doesn't need to worry about halloween, it has a permanent costume as a woman. Hahahaha
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by fingerguy
Well Caitlyn Jenner doesn't need to worry about halloween, it has a permanent costume as a woman. Hahahaha

yeah man i got your costume sorted too
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Actually I've never been to the Halloween parade in the Village, this feels like the year.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My girlfriend's birthday is less than a week before Halloween, so she's going to have a Halloween/birthday party.

We both like Harry Potter, so we've decided to go as Death Eaters.
Quote by daytripper75
My girlfriend's birthday is less than a week before Halloween, so she's going to have a Halloween/birthday party.

We both like Harry Potter, so we've decided to go as Death Eaters.

Cut out the nerdism and just go as SS officers.

Disclosure I once went as an SS officer to a friends (around the World themed) 21st birthday and it went down extremely well
Quote by fingerguy
And you own a Squier...that speaks volumes.

...I'm pretty sure it demonstrates that at a point in my life when I had £300 lying around I wanted a bass...

But y'know do ya thang I'm sure you'll get invited to all the parties
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't have time for parties..I have a family to support.
Hopefully none of them are trans
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by fingerguy

wow.
Quote by fingerguy
And you own a Squier...that speaks volumes.

wow.
Quote by fingerguy
Don't have time for parties..I have a family to support.

wow.
Quote by eGraham
Hopefully none of them are trans

So far none are...time will tell.
I'm wondering how many Caitlin Jenner costumes I'm going to see
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I love christmas! Best time of the year!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
wearing my creeepy mask

dressing up my nephew as a baby elephant lol

just passing out candy this, decorations n chit

just wish my town actually celebrated it haha, hardly any of my neighbors put up lights or give candy ( i live in an upper class suburban neighborhood wtf)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2