0 0%
Nasty #keepmynameoutyanastymouf
2 40%
Devilman no.2 #2015sgotscarier
1 20%
The End :(
2 40%
Voters: 5.
some people argued over some dumb shit and then some good and some mediocre tracks were released and here are some good ones and also devilman's ones whoever the fuck devilman is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDHXvyk4yK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLFYQMUWOXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKutTL_KLig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-dTi4lqMMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PytuDUIIjxU
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Eastwinn
beef is murder

yeh cause skeppy MURDERED devilman
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by genghisgandhi
that one with Bugzy Malone was pretty funny

well you would say that ya lil 0161 wasteman

lol for real though if you mean relegation riddim that was a pretty good track yeah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
well you would say that ya lil 0161 wasteman

lol for real though if you mean relegation riddim that was a pretty good track yeah

the response track from whoever he was beefing with I mean. my Croydon friend showed me the three tracks he released in one week and there was a line that was something like 'step on me so you grow like mushrooms in Mario' and he had a borderline orgasm at how great it was

except for the big artists grime is pretty bad but beefs are great, it's like US hip-hop in the 90s
Quote by genghisgandhi
the response track from whoever he was beefing with I mean. my Croydon friend showed me the three tracks he released in one week and there was a line that was something like 'step on me so you grow like mushrooms in Mario' and he had a borderline orgasm at how great it was

except for the big artists grime is pretty bad but beefs are great, it's like US hip-hop in the 90s

Oh okay yeah that was Chip. He released three tracks all aimed at Bugzy and they were all pretty great but also all like half a year late.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Wut?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
rip will
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by tateandlyle
we should have a best of the 140 producers do jungle war dubs round up

you should do that the only jungle i know is that old track with General Levy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Skepta
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I think its funny when they talk about ripping each others flows when all of those flows have been done before with american rap lol especially when they take shots for ripping american flows

That said, devilman no.2
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699
I think its funny when they talk about ripping each others flows when all of those flows have been done before with american rap lol especially when they take shots for ripping american flows

That said, devilman no.2

lol how are grime flows even similar to hip hop flows

also devilman's bar about Skeppy and the USA guys was referring to some specific tracks he made it was pretty much the only bar he came up with that had some basis in fact and it wasn't even a diss
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by K33nbl4d3
lol how are grime flows even similar to hip hop flows

also devilman's bar about Skeppy and the USA guys was referring to some specific tracks he made it was pretty much the only bar he came up with that had some basis in fact and it wasn't even a diss

Really? How much rap do you listen to? The beats are way different, the flows? Not all that different.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !