Guys, I'm kind of getting tired of only having a Vox 847 Wah. It's perfect for certain tones and genres, but it can really be too harsh with distortion and humbucking pickups. I've been wanting a crybaby for a while now, and out of all the videos I've watched it seems like I like the sound of this one (JC95 Crybaby):

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CrybabyCant?adpos=1o1&creative=55282474801&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CP-3nu_5scgCFdccgQodKncBhg

Have any of you had this or tried it out in the store? I'll probably only get one or two pedals for Christmas and I'm trying to narrow it down! I also need a compressor (Carl Martin anyone?)

Thanks in advance!
check out RMC. or fulltone.

you don't know what you are missing in your wah tone until you have one.

if you must buy dunlop, look into the CAE wah.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Man that RMC looks nice. A little more expensive, but seems worth it. Although I have to admit that I almost have no idea what I'm doing when tampering with EQ settings. I know the most very basic principles. So I'm sure there would be a learning curve.
The RMC wizard wah is my favorite, I have only tried that and an RMC 3. Mind blowing.

my fulltone is really nice too. I can't see myself getting rid of it ever. One thing that I really like about it too is that it has a longer physical sweep (travel with your foot) than any wah out there.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Also regarding compressors. I haven't purchased it yet, but I have demo'd quite a few and have concluded that the diamond compressor is what I will be getting.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I have the Cantrell wah. I did buy the standard model, not the red one. Not sure what model number at the time of this posting. Saved me $40 or so and its black. Same exact configuration as his name brand.

Love it. Can dial in how much modulation to occur and also had a gain switch for a little extra kick.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
check out RMC. or fulltone.

you don't know what you are missing in your wah tone until you have one.

if you must buy dunlop, look into the CAE wah.

Honestly never heard of RMC. How's that compared to the bad horsie?
I have the Cantrell wah I got for free and it's cool but I like that idea of no click on the Morley..
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Quote by Marrowoflife
Honestly never heard of RMC. How's that compared to the bad horsie?
I have the Cantrell wah I got for free and it's cool but I like that idea of no click on the Morley..

I don't have much experience with morely, the optical sensor and the on switching are the main draw. Check out a demo of the rmc wizard wah on youtube, they are awesome.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!