I'm running with Sarah Jessica Parker. Woman's got a face like a map of my buttcrack.
Lena Dunham has somehow become a household name looking like this

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ffs so is the pit okay with body shaming or is it not okay with body shaming? make up your mind, tumblr/4chan mutant hybrid
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
ffs so is the pit okay with body shaming or is it not okay with body shaming? make up your mind, tumblr/4chan mutant hybrid

damn it's like there's multiple people on this site
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Sarah JP from the neck down ...okay. But neck up...YIKES!

Roseanne!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by captaincrunk
Sarah Jessica Parker is not even that ugly.

Yeah, she looked great...back then. The more the years have gone on, the more she looks like Bojack Horseman.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Lena Dunham has somehow become a household name looking like this

I just threw up a little...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

SJP's not a bad looking woman by any means.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Yea, if Dunham counts as an A lister then definitely her, and it's not even very close.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by SGstriker
Yeah, she looked great...back then. The more the years have gone on, the more she looks like Bojack Horseman.

LOL...that's harsh.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Homely =/= ugly.

It's more sort of 'bland'. Or, if you speak internet, 'meh'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
So is anyone gonna name an actual A-list celeb yet or are we just gonna keep naming people that used to be relevant enough to qualify and also Lena Dunham for some reason?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Homely =/= ugly.

It's more sort of 'bland'. Or, if you speak internet, 'meh'.

Yeah, it's a notch better than "ugly".
Quote by TobusRex
Yeah, it's a notch better than "ugly".

They're more "thinking about someone else" than "doggy style or a paper bag, your choice".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
They're more "thinking about someone else" than "doggy style or a paper bag, your choice".

There's something to that for damn sure. I'd much happier when I have a gf with a great body (especially the bottom) than a pretty face. Unfortunately for Sarah Jessica Parker, aka "Man O' War", she has neither.