Do you guys know where I can buy fretwire in bulk? I'm looking at around 200-300 necks worth of fretwire, preferably Dunlop 6100 size.

Also, the small rings that go into the holes on the back of the body where you stick the strings on a guitar with a string through body. Any idea?
not familiar with that side of the world i'm afraid but for us domestics, stew-mac is a good starting point for fret wire and cups. your issue is going to be calcutta, cost, and enough wire for 300 necks.

do you have a factory?
Last edited by ad_works at Oct 8, 2015,
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Also, the small rings that go into the holes on the back of the body where you stick the strings on a guitar with a string through body. Any idea?

You're looking for "String Mount Ferrules."

I'm not able to give you a source offhand for 1800 pieces (6 x 300 necks) that will ship to Calcutta, but it shouldn't be difficult to find.

You're likely going to be dealing with Dongguan QingXi Xuernuo Hardware Products Factory in China (Mainland) or Zhonglian Electric-Sound Musical Instrument Co., Ltd. China (Mainland) or similar.

Fretwire might be available from Huizhou Huiyang District Beiyin Instrument Accessories Sales Department China (Mainland) or try Liaocheng Sunsmile Musical Instrument Inc.
China (Mainland)

For many of these, minimum order will be 100 pieces (22-24 frets per "piece), and prices might be around a buck (?) per neck.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
This is brilliant. Thanks for the info guys, this is exactly what I needed.

Just one question. The factories you mentioned. How does fretwire from them compare in quality to Dunlop?

They haven't put the brand name on the packages yet.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Well I checked them out, the sell pretty much all the parts I need.

What do you mean by they haven't put the brand name on the packages yet?

He means it's the same thing, just in a different box