Since so many of you seem really big into PR I want to ask an honest question. If you really want to know why I am asking this let me know.

Do ANY OF YOU believe Sandy Hook was a conspiracy.

For the record besides knowing for a fact it was NOT I am asking if you do. There is reason behind this just curious as to the outcome.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
No
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by TobusRex
What conspiracy?

The conspiracy to get stupid people to believe there was a conspiracy?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Wat

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Arby911
The conspiracy to get stupid people to believe there was a conspiracy?

Exactly. Not to go into too much detail I found videos on YouTube and people screaming conspiracy and etc. and it pisses me off for reasons of my own.

Just do a search for Sandy Hook on YouTube and you will find them. Trust me!
No.

Just..

No.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yes. It was a conspiracy to make this thread happen.

And that's why it was such a bad thing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
No, but I do think there is a conspiracy to make the word 'conspiracy' taboo

(or any dissenting opinion for that matt
The dad laughing b4 making a speech about his dead child sure was weird. Except it would be totally understandable if he was mentally unhinged at the time. That is the only thing i remember that seemed fishy. I never understood why that incident in particular spawned so many conspiracy theories.
I remember watching one of the conspiracy videos, and in it the guy mentioned that the family of one of the girls that allegedly died in the shooting was invited to the White House (or some kinda meeting w/ Obama) and the girl herself was actually in some of the pictures her family took there (or something like that, this was what, 2012?) Never looked more into that, whether she was mistakenly pronounced dead for some reason or whatever the explanation was, maybe she was a twin.
Quote by Gantz92
I never understood why that incident in particular spawned so many conspiracy theories.

It was used as the primary rationale of anti-gun activists and the consequential movement was one of the biggest in a long time. Some peeps thought everything fit too close together.
Yes, I do. I believe that someone, somewhere, thought that opening fire in a primary school would advance some sort of greater goal or whatever.
Free Ali
Free Lard
no
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
so you're telling me that guy wasn't crazy?

and that he didn't buy the weapons online like the columbine kids?

and that the government or some agency is out to murder kindergartners to prove something?

i call bullchit op
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I cannot imagine a single ration person could believe that it was a conspiracy.

This thread is clickbait, and frankly I think it's inappropriate.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
2:46:43 is a long time for conspiracy theory bullshit.

then don't watch it. Just sharing a film that has some hard facts about the issue of the topic.
edit: I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but if you take some time to watch that, you'll end up with some really strange questions.
Last edited by furniturepolish at Oct 9, 2015,
Quote by k.lainad
so you're telling me that guy wasn't crazy?

If you are talking about Sandy Hook, well as a resident and having INSIDE info, yes he was crazy. He got the guns from getting into his mom's collection. He TRIED to buy guns but was not successful. No the government had no bearing on this what so ever!!!

and that he didn't buy the weapons online like the columbine kids?

No comment on Columbine kids for I am not personally involved.

and that the government or some agency is out to murder kindergartners to prove something?

Really?

i call bullchit op

I call you are moron!
Quote by fingerguy
If you are talking about Sandy Hook, well as a resident and having INSIDE info, yes he was crazy. He got the guns from getting into his mom's collection. He TRIED to buy guns but was not successful. No the government had no bearing on this what so ever!!!

No comment on Columbine kids for I am not personally involved.

Really?

I call you are moron!

you made this thread just so you could post this, didn't you

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
you made this thread just so you could post this, didn't you

You know what...fuck you. I made the thread for I was really bothered what I saw on YouTube. I know you guys can be assholes but this is taking it to a whole new level. I think I am done with this site. acousticforum is way better. You have your wish. I am outy!
D:

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by fingerguy at #33629688
You know what...fuck you. I made the thread for I was really bothered what I saw on YouTube. I know you guys can be assholes but this is taking it to a whole new level. I think I am done with this site. acousticforum is way better. You have your wish. I am outy!

Wait before you go, I need to know. Did you pick your username because you like to finger guys?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by fingerguy at #33629688

Life is hard.

:'(
Free Ali
Free Lard
Fingerguy just went full ******. Never go full ******.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ