Page 1 of 2
10 years ago on this very day, the 8th of October 2005 I joined this website. On that day I created this username. I haven't used these forums in years, and it used to be my crack. Well I'm back for a little taste to celebrate my username birthday. Here's to 10 years of being blackenedktulu, and a throwback to the days of old.

Also Ireland beat Germany so there's that to celebrate too.
Hello
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
October has, historically, been a good month for UG

Just saying
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

April though

What a regrettable month
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Hard to believe I've been posting here for ten years.

Also, Ireland winning is amazing. Tomorrow night's going to be fucking amazing.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Typical 04ers, ruining it for everyone. But for serial, good to be back and to see some names I recognise. What's changed? What's new?
What's more is that means I've been playing guitar for at least 10 years... shit I think I peaked at like 2 or 3 years in. It's all been downhill since then.
my first account was april 04 and you 05ers were then, are now, and will forever be fucking noobs who post nothing but crap
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Fat Lard
^I was an '05er at another forum and we were the worst of the worst, so that makes sense

we all sensed it coming at the end of 04, tbh
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
oh wise one has spoken !

bow down to the 2005 overlord !
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by blackenedktulu
Ireland beat Germany so there's that to celebrate too.

I didn't even know they were at war. I need to get off the weed and read a newspaper for shit sake...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by MHDrunk
my first account was april 04 and you 05ers were then, are now, and will forever be fucking noobs who post nothing but crap

fuck u m8

also lmao u guys are so lame im way too cool to make a 10 yr thread that is lame as hell
Meanwhile I just started xD

It's not actually my first day here but I got locked out of my previous account due to forgetting the password and the password recovery system glitching out :p
Quote by eGraham
October has, historically, been a good month for UG

Just saying

When did i join?
Edit- Yuuussssss
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Oct 9, 2015,
thank god ur all $h1t is alive
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I congratulate you for keeping the same account for that length of time. Wish I could say the same...
kensai died

what did Ireland beat Germany

guessing it was beer related
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Baby Joel
what are the physics of time flying

Time flies lie an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
What a pathetic existence. I'll be long gone before next year.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
All I have to say is:

UREH UREH UREH

(hopefully someone will get that reference)
Page 1 of 2