Ok yes I've done a million of these. But Guitar Center just came up with their fall savings and I saw this and others and it just got me "off balance" per se. I was so sure and firm about the Agile but deals like this get me wondering if i should go for them. So comparison? Are they equal? Does the schecter blow agile out of the water or vice versa? And by the way I'm talking hardware, pickups, quality, etc. Because I know the shape is completely different(LP and Super Strat)
The Agile is probably a better guitar. Don't be enticed by Guitar Center ads. Stuff with a worthwhile discount is usually on sale because it's crap nobody wants to buy.
Quote by jpnyc
The Agile is probably a better guitar. Don't be enticed by Guitar Center ads. Stuff with a worthwhile discount is usually on sale because it's crap nobody wants to buy.

Ok thanks that's all I needed Just some reassurance from someone who knows what they're talking about that I'm headed down the right path with this. And yeah you're right I shouldn't be enticed but I just kinda saw Schecter and I was like hmmmm
Being in Europe, I've never played an Agile, but if you do seriously consider the Demon, I can recommend it - got the 7-string version of it and it's just a damn solid, reliable guitar, and the stock pickups are IMO probably the best in their price range, as long as you're okay with a bright tone.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
There's no point in trying to convince a moron.