so we all know warmoth is a licensed fender replacement parts maker, they make everything just like fender and in good quality, but is there a website/store that is like this for gibson bodies/necks?
i wanna buy a partscaster but can't find any good places. All i find is gfs bodies which are shtty
i know warmoth used to make gibson shapes perfectly to specs with gibson but thats no longer the case since gibson pressed charges... now warmoth has gibson style, but they're all off looking due to the lawsuit
Why does it need to be a perfect match?
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

There are some Gibson husks on eBay. Just search "Gibson Project" although I don't think it's exactly what you are looking for.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
www.byoguitar.com
has a custom shop that produces a 59 and another LP variant. they are not licensed, but they are made to spec
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I think they used to have similar shapes but Gibson threatened to sue them because a bunch of shapes say 5-10 years ago I don't see any more on their site. If I was to build a guitar from a kit I'd do something no company would make.

the custom for 239$ isn't bad at all. I was ready to talk crap about the really cheap kits online that use plywood or basswood I've seen guys bring in and expecting poor results but spec wise for a base price of 239$ I'd recommend the site too.

but this is another site if you don't mind sanding down a finish or getting a guy to level frets depending on if you can find something to meet your needs. I'd honestly go with the byoguitar but all the chinese parts you get with the kits you can get for far less directly from chinese sellers on ebay. What I like most is the blank bodies so again I could make something no one else has.
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Factory-Buyout-Clearance-Sale_c_410.html
Quote by Tallwood13
I think they used to have similar shapes but Gibson threatened to sue them because a bunch of shapes say 5-10 years ago I don't see any more on their site. If I was to build a guitar from a kit I'd do something no company would make.

the custom for 239$ isn't bad at all. I was ready to talk crap about the really cheap kits online that use plywood or basswood I've seen guys bring in and expecting poor results but spec wise for a base price of 239$ I'd recommend the site too.

but this is another site if you don't mind sanding down a finish or getting a guy to level frets depending on if you can find something to meet your needs. I'd honestly go with the byoguitar but all the chinese parts you get with the kits you can get for far less directly from chinese sellers on ebay. What I like most is the blank bodies so again I could make something no one else has.
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Factory-Buyout-Clearance-Sale_c_410.html

not bad, but i want an es 335 so i guess i'll just get the guitar fetish one... or just save up
Check with Robert at www.rmolsonguitars.com. He has great set neck guitar kits with maple veneers, ES-335's, ES-339. Les Paul, etc. His hits are great and come with pickups, wiring harness, tuners. I've built a couple of his kits and had good results. Good luck.