so I was just reminiscing about back in the day when my family had one computer with a 20GB hard disk and we had to plan whether we would be using the internet or the phone at a given time, 2 minute videos of charlie mcdonnell would take half an hour to load etc.

i was really into flash games like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=241&v=1zKo_e4mE-w
which i used to play while listening to my sister's kelly clarkson album

and this one slot car game

and this one fighter jet game where you had to gun down something called the NME because they were too cool for spelling out words back in the day

and this one called drift n burn 365 that i used to play while listening to my brother's linkin park album

and habbo hotel which i used to play while listening to my sister's mika album

oh and best of all adware games like the free version of gunner ii which i downloaded without my parents' permission™ but i did not get grounded because i don't think they knew about downloads

what flash games did you people play back when they were all shit but they all seemed amazing

or if you didn't play flash games talk about how that makes you a superior human being
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K'Nuckles
The one where you're in a resort and you have to do shit and all the CN characters were knocking about

I never won this game. ever.

I played a Bionicle game where you have to rescue all the superhero guys and it turns out you're a super hero guy too. and the bad guy is just the random dude that helps you out or whatever. I remember there was a Flight of the Valkyrie moment and that's the most memorable part.

All of the online lego games pretty much

I burned through all teh various game sites through the ages, crazymonkey, xgenstudios, addictinggames, miniclip, armorgames, newgrounds, kongregate

some memorable games were heli 3, thing thing, boxhead, and then some of the bigger RPG's like Sonny and Sonny 2.

went through a huge room escape phase, particularly gotmail cause there's were pretty well made. Another great one was the Submachine series, which is supposed to have the last part coming out soon.

there was a big art game movement online a few years back that kind of rekindled the pixel graphics. One Chance, Every Day The Same Dream, Level Up are a few of the ones I remember fondly.

so basically every flash game
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by K'Nuckles
The one where you're in a resort and you have to do shit and all the CN characters were knocking about

ma nigga
I guarantee you I spent like 5 hours on one of those, when it was probably only meant to be like a 30 min game tops.

OT: This was the first flash game I remember playing, and still pop in and play now and then
https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/tanks.html
(obv re-hosted, I think it was originally on newgrounds)
Quote by RAB11
Bowman

This game was fuckin dope

Quote by Baby Joel
I burned through all teh various game sites through the ages, crazymonkey, xgenstudios, addictinggames, miniclip, armorgames, newgrounds, kongregate

I still go on ArmorGames on the regular to check for anything good

Quote by Baby Joel
went through a huge room escape phase, particularly gotmail cause there's were pretty well made. Another great one was the Submachine series, which is supposed to have the last part coming out soon.

The Submachine games were amazing, so much atmosphere n stuff... I was always too dumb for them though.

Quote by Baby Joel
Every Day The Same Dream

Good times yes

Quote by Skullivan
OT: This was the first flash game I remember playing, and still pop in and play now and then
https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/tanks.html
(obv re-hosted, I think it was originally on newgrounds)

Imma go play this for a while
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I remember it taking a whole HOUR for games to load on dial up and then they would suck. Once we got broadband though yeah what baby joel said + runescape lol
Gorillaz Final Drive, Ant City, and Bowman are a few I can think of off the top of my head that I played when my parents still had dial up. I played Max Dirt Bike and Freerider 2 a lot in middle school. Habbo Hotel was the shit in middle school too.
Also, Lemonade Stall.

I can't run a lemonade stall for shit.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I remember playing Tanks on MSDos lol. all time classic for sure.

lemonade stall was also great. one of the first popular online tycoon style games.

also Learn to Fly. can't remember if it was the prototype, but it's the "launch, get a bit of money, spend on upgrades, go further, get more money, upgrade more, etc". I also liked the meta-ness of the achievment unlocked games
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
also Learn to Fly. can't remember if it was the prototype, but it's the "launch, get a bit of money, spend on upgrades, go further, get more money, upgrade more, etc". I also liked the meta-ness of the achievment unlocked games

These are also quality. Hedgehog Launch 2 remains my favourite upgrade/distance game

All the games featuring the blue elephant are just great times
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
kitten cannon, bloons, boneless girl, bowman, storm the house

i went to addictinggames.com a lot.
The helicopter game where you hold down the mouse button to go higher and release it to go lower. It was a side scroller and you had to navigate through the walls for as long as possible.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Gorillaz Final Drive

Quote by Baby Joel

I played a Bionicle game where you have to rescue all the superhero guys and it turns out you're a super hero guy too.

Quote by K'Nuckles

holy fuck, yes to all of these
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 9, 2015,
Bowman, so much fucking bowman, for years and years

going to find it now.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Punk-o-matic!
Hell i still play Punk-o-matic 2 to this day.
And then theres a Punk-o-matic 3 coming out eventually (but who knows how long thatll take)
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________