Hi.
I made a tab about a band that wasn't identified here yet, and at the Approval Queue, I can't confirm them. Always that I try to confirm (putting the genres and clicking in "Save"), when the page reloads, nothing happens. The site forbids new bands? I will have to put them as "Misc Unsigned Band"? How to proceed?
What's the name of the song and band?...also it would help to link it here as well..

To answer your question I believe that someone has to vote on the tab to confirm it.. I do not believe you can actually do that yourself.... You can put in all the info but as I just stated the actual confirm has to be whoever votes for the tab to be approved..... Also, if it is a new band that isn't on UG I believe you have to provide a link to it proving the band is for real....

If you can provide me some of these answers I can take a look at it for you... And if it looks good I can approve it.
Other question: As you said; where can I put the band's site link on the UG?

Thanks in advance!
I believe it is to be placed at the very top of the tab... That way when someone looks at the tab they can go to the link right away to see if the artist actually exists, etc.... So place it before you begin typing in the tab...

I did do a google search and found out that this group actually exists as well as the song....

The entire song name however is:
Eu Queria Me Casar (Mas Foi Assim Que Você Quis)

Make sure you put the complete song title this way...however do not place the parentheses as they will not show up in the title on UG...

Perhaps do it this way:
Eu Queria Me Casar - Mas Foi Assim Que Você Quis

Unfortunately, I can not open your tab as I do not have access to this type of tab GUITAR PRO TAB ... So I can not approve it since I can not see what you done..but that is not your fault... I personally can only look at chord tabs and tabs themselves... Someone though who has access to this type tab will eventually vote it in for you...
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Oct 10, 2015,
By the way, I do see now you have the correct song title... So everything to me looks good... Hopefully someone comes along who has GUITAR PRO TAB soon and approves it for you...
Quote by DON CZARSKI
I believe it is to be placed at the very top of the tab... That way when someone looks at the tab they can go to the link right away to see if the artist actually exists, etc.... So place it before you begin typing in the tab...

Ah, right.

Quote by DON CZARSKI
Unfortunately, I can not open your tab as I do not have access to this type of tab GUITAR PRO TAB ... So I can not approve it since I can not see what you done..but that is not your fault... I personally can only look at chord tabs and tabs themselves... Someone though who has access to this type tab will eventually vote it in for you...

No problem, man, you helped me a lot!

Thanks for all help, guys!
More one band in UG's collection!

And sorry for my english.