how do you like your drinks? i usually like them on the rocks but i fucked up making a rum w coke and its legit like 7 parts rum and only 3 parts coke so its p strong but whatever i like it anyway

i usually try for 50/50 alcohol and other mixer but sometimes i mess up and end up not giving a shit anyway. wby
pinga
milk, in a dirty glass

alternatively, hard water on the rocks
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
had a friend who always wanted to play bartender whenever we'd all chill but she was so bad at making drinks we almost always ended up with like 90 to 10 booze/coke ratios going either way lol i miss that idk where she went oh well
It's ostensibly a digestivo, but straight limoncello is p good. Also any riesling of reasonable quality. Or drier wines too. Bourbon usually is also appreciated.

Also most anything that someone else paid for that isn't that $2 stuff from a gas station/Wal-Mart.
i just mix my own shit at home cause fuck paying 10 dollars a shot at the local bar. i can get a bottle for 15 bucks and since people like mixing it theres no point buying the top shelf shit
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
i just mix my own shit at home cause fuck paying 10 dollars a shot at the local bar. i can get a bottle for 15 bucks and since people like mixing it theres no point buying the top shelf shit

Well I don't like inviting peeps to me house to drink. I'd rather go to a bar together.
Quote by HelpTravesty
You're all going to drink and die.

We'll miss the adult diaper years then!
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Vulture-Satin Black
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Snakebyte-Snow White
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross-Snow White
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q Trans Root Beer Quilt
Jackson SLATXMQ Soloist3-6-Trans Red Quilt
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2QM-Chlorine Burst
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC-Trans Purple Quilt
Ibanez Iron Label ARZIR20
Schecter Hellraiser C-1-Black Cherry Burst
Ibanez RG-770-Laser Blue
Jackson Kelly-Trans Green Flame
Line 6 Helix LT
Quote by metaldud536
Well I don't like inviting peeps to me house to drink. I'd rather go to a bar together.

who said i was drinking w peeps lollllll

but srs all my friends are busy and im just having a really rough week so i said fuck it and i fi ished my bottle
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
how do you like your drinks? i usually like them on the rocks but i fucked up making a rum w coke and its legit like 7 parts rum and only 3 parts coke so its p strong but whatever i like it anyway
I do this all the time and it don't bother me none.

Usually just liquor+coke nowadays. If straight, in chilled shots.

I used to make a lot more mixed drinks before I started working. Haven't made one in ages. I've been meaning to try making a Frostbite again because last time I tried it didn't turn out good.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Captain Morgan's silver spiced rum and coke is the tits. Tastes exactly like vanilla coke. For beer I like Rickards red
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I prefer an ouzo and coke with a 9:1 ratio, because I don't get plastered anymore and I prefer the taste.

plus 40% alcohol in my ouzo.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I don't like much liquor. I'll have rum and cola on occasion. I drink almost nothing straight
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by HelpTravesty
You're all going to drink and die.

That's kinda the plan
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I don't drink anymore, odd since I just turned 21. But when I did drink, I liked Dr. Pepper with vodka. A medium end vodka.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Captain Morgan's silver spiced rum and coke is the tits. Tastes exactly like vanilla coke. For beer I like Rickards red

word

it's cheaper than their normal rums too (y)
Quote by Pastafarian96
I prefer an ouzo and coke with a 9:1 ratio, because I don't get plastered anymore and I prefer the taste.

plus 40% alcohol in my ouzo.

who mixes ouzo w/ anything besides a bit of water to turn it milky? get it together bud
I'll drink rum straight out of the bottle or mixed with coke. Whiskey is usually pretty good straight too, some whiskey I'll just drink on the rocks.

I been working too much lately and all my friends got boring, I think I'll party like George Thorogood tonight.
when i still drank, on the rocks mostly. at the bar i'd have mixed drinks w/ soda occasionally, but generally i'd avoid them because soda makes me sick if i drink too much.
I only drink out of the bottle if I have nothing to mix it with.
It can be unpleasant sometimes. Like when my dad drank all the coke and I had to drink my bacardi 151 neat. Had the same results, but it would cause a soar throat.

In hinds sight, I could've chilled it. But I didn't.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 10, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
who mixes ouzo w/ anything besides a bit of water to turn it milky? get it together bud

right??

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
right now i have two 1.75L bottles of vodka, and a third that is pretty much empty. i have two 1.75L of tequila and one 300mL bottle of tequila. i have a 1.75L of wild turkey 101, which i haven't gotten into yet.

i go through it too fast. my wife doesn't like it much and she doesn't really drink. she has her 750mL bottle of crown from five years ago that she sips on for occasion, but she doesn't let me touch it.

i drink all of my liquor straight up. room temp. tequila shots get a little salt.

i only drink beer out, because i drink too much of it if it is in the house. for beer its either stouts or IPA's.

____

on a side note, i toured the yuengling brewery in tampa today actually. pretty neat. free tour and three free beers (only like 6 oz each though).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
White wine and sparkling water in a 1:1 ratio.

Vodka and juice or redbull in a 6:4 ratio.

Scotch and coke in a 6:4 ratio.

This is for getting absolutely wasted of course, if I'm just drinking casually I'll go with beer, wine, scotch or rakija, none of it mixed with anything.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Islay whisky, no ice.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by MinterMan22

I used to do that sometimes, but the ouzo I buy now tastes shit like that compared to the old one but a million times better with coke comparably.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If I drink spirits I will put in roughly two shots (not that I bother measuring, I'm too hardcore for that), then add a dash of juice, then fill the rest of the pint glass with coke or whatever (smaller glasses are for plebs)

But I pretty much never drink spirits
I have nothing important to say
whisky: neat
bourbon/rye/sour mash & blended scotch: with 1-2 ice cubes
gin: with tonic or neat with ice if decent gin
vodka: with lemonade or ginger ale if cheap. if high end, neat.

for me with mixers 1 part spirit, 2 parts mixer is best otherwise I'm just drinking soda with a touch of alcohol.

also, I dislike rum but always end up having it once when i'm a few drinks in and don't care about what I'm drinking really. totally hate tequila.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Eastwinn
alcohol is a disease of society

I thought it was murder.

Your message is getting really muddled lately.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Pure vodka with some water to wash it down.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
I make really lethal punch when people come over. Then I always really regret it because stuff gets spilt and I have a whole load of sloppy drunks in my flat
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I make really lethal punch when people come over. Then I always really regret it because stuff gets spilt and I have a whole load of sloppy drunks in my flat

Sounds like a good time to me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo