The axe throwing guy
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
8 minute abs with Jamie Alderton
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Some compilation of baseball brawls. I don't think a title is necessary, so I won't go looking for it, because it's not like any of them is really unique.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Some compilation of baseball brawls. I don't think a title is necessary, so I won't go looking for it, because it's not like any of them is really unique.

lol
Probably filthy frank's 100 life hacks video. Im a bit ashamed but also not.
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33632008
lol

Shit's pretty uneventful for having so many people involved. "Brawl" is misleading, it's more like "a few people have a fight, and a bunch of people piling on top of each other trying to stop them."

I think the most interesting thing is how easily baseball players get angry. Like some guy'll hit a home run and he'll spend too much time watching the ball and it's enough to get a fight going.

Nothing says man-child like trying to choke your teammate because he didn't give a good enough effort running after hitting a pop-up that will almost certainly be caught.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33632038

Nothing says man-child like trying to choke your teammate because he didn't give a good enough effort running after hitting a pop-up that will almost certainly be caught.

lol, Papelbon is such a joke
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by chev311e at #33632054
Probably the best song ever called space song by beach house.

whoa I'm listening to this song right now
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils at #33632044
lol, Papelbon is such a joke

How 'bout that Brian McCann though? Guy throws a tantrum every time a hitter watches his homerun.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33632059
How 'bout that Brian McCann though? Guy throws a tantrum every time a hitter watches his homerun.

Brian McCann is probably in my top 10 most disliked athletes. So whiny
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by chrismendiola
Shit's pretty uneventful for having so many people involved. "Brawl" is misleading, it's more like "a few people have a fight, and a bunch of people piling on top of each other trying to stop them."

I think the most interesting thing is how easily baseball players get angry. Like some guy'll hit a home run and he'll spend too much time watching the ball and it's enough to get a fight going.

yeah that's why these days i opt for traditional vids of late night brawls at dennys instead of the odd scuffle you see during a game

doesn't help that whenever games do boil over like that everyone has to pretend it's such a travesty and it gets broken up almost instantly now like cmon
Quote by chev311e
Probably the best song ever called space song by beach house.

I forgot about this song, good song