Page 1 of 2
I should move to a place where winter exists. The coldest it gets is a mild autumnal feeling. I am disappointed by the lack of winter.
I live in the south. High 70s/low 80s F everyday with 80%+ humidity. It might get down to freezing once or twice in January, but that's about it.
Nah, it's still Autumn for 2 and a half months
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hi gurfzone.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I hate winter so much. It's not winter yet but I can't even get groceries without my ears feeling like theyre about to explode. Also my nose gets runny when its cold but the wind dries it up so one time when I was shopping it just dried on my face and I didn't know until I got home.

I do like the clothes though because I don't like dressing in revealing tops and now I won't look ridiculous in oversized sweaters since its colder out. I miss my shorts though
cat
i generally regard people who prefer winter to spring to be sociopathic. it's literally preferring death to life.
Quote by Jackintehbox
i generally regard people who prefer winter to spring to be sociopathic. it's literally preferring death to life.

Lol that's probably like a billion people
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Winter is lovely.

EDIT: also winter isn't really death and even if it was that's a pretty hilarious view of beauty
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Winter in the day is nice. You get to wear a smart coat, warm coat clothes, have lovely hot drinks often and everything has a crisp sharp feel outside to it.

My problem is that I hate the darkness that comes with winter it makes me feel anxious and sad and not want to leave the house ever.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Jackintehbox

it's preferring feeling toasty in five layers as opposed to sweating like a dog no matter what you do

I'll take below freezing temperatures where I can be comfortable over 100f plus temperatures where I suffer without a cure any day.
Fuck yeah, I hope it drops down to -10°C and pours down like 2 meters of snow so that I can ride powder all day err' day. Also we plan on going skiing/snowboarding a few times with my friends as well, hopefully we'll even find the time to drive up to Nassfeld at one point.

Winter time is best time.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Winter is excellent. Summer and spring are excellent. Fall is also just excellent. How is it that people never like all of the seasons?
Quote by Overlord
Tbh I dislike summer because I sweat loads

and that's very bad for self-image/confidence
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i like it when it gets cold out, but i live in upstate ny and snow is a real motherfucker.
like, we dont all make it out alive...
I've always found it funny when people argue about which season is best, do they not realize that the seasons are different in every country? (and sometimes even different parts of the same country)
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Winter sucks, especially when it's so cold you can't even go outside without any exposed skin stinging like a motherfucker. Also I get sick
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
In Iceland, summer is without a doupt the best season. 24 hours of daylight, its always warm and everythings green. Winter is the 2nd best season, because the nights may be 20 hours long but its so quiet and everythings white and pretty. But spring and autumn are just wind and rain and everythings dead and depressing, so they share 3rd place because theyre basically the same season.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
I've always found it funny when people argue about which season is best, do they not realize that the seasons are different in every country? (and sometimes even different parts of the same country)

You serious? 99% of the people who post in the pit are from areas where there are 4 traditional seasons
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Oct 11, 2015,
Quote by Carnivean
You serious? 99% of the people who post in the pit are from areas where there are 4 seasons

winter in the uk is rain and gray skies

winter over here can be either that (only recently cuz fuck global warming) or a shitton of snow and beautiful landscapes

winter in canada is basically an ice age

winter in australia... need i say more?

it's not that hard to get your head around, i don't know which part of this you don't get

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
winter in the uk is rain and gray skies

winter over here can be either that (only recently cuz fuck global warming) or a shitton of snow and beautiful landscapes

winter in canada is basically an ice age

winter in australia... need i say more?

it's not that hard to get your head around, i don't know which part of this you don't get

If you're from an area that doesn't have traditional seasons, then say it. That's fine. But it's not like it's stupid to talk about favorite seasons when most people (here, at least) in fact do live in areas where those traditional concepts apply
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
If you're from an area that doesn't have traditional seasons, then say it. That's fine. But it's not like it's stupid to talk about favorite seasons when most people (here, at least) in fact do live in areas where those traditional concepts apply

the fuck is a traditional season?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
the fuck is a traditional season?

Summer, spring, autumn, winter
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Summer, spring, autumn, winter

so if two people are arguing which season is better but they have completely different winters, it's still completely logical just because it's called winter?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Can't wait. Winter is the best.

Summer can fuck right off. The only thing summer has is the beach, and even that's not that great. So glad it's finally over.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by JamSessionFreak
so if two people are arguing which season is better but they have completely different winters, it's still completely logical just because it's called winter?

Most people who live where winter is a thing understand it varies. It's called winter because it's generally cold, wet, and dark and there's probably some snow. We don't live in a part of the world where there is only a wet and dry season, thus we never take it into consideration.
Quote by Overlord
Page 1 of 2