Page 1 of 4
Because all the girls are like "wow I love your dad jeans m8"
Those look just as bad as skinny jeans tbh.

Tbh cowboys don't look cool and never have tbh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 11, 2015,
the only time a girl told me she liked my jeans was because they were white and yeah they were skinny but im skinny so they fit me normal
Skinny jeans are cringe
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33632667
don't wear pants. or anything.

This.

No woman has ever gone "hey, I like your penis I can't see!"
I cannot express my love for skinny jeans enough

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I hate the alignment on these instagram image-and-text things
its always off to one side smh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ehbacon
Slim is the way to go

This. Skinny jeans are stupid looking and I imagine they're horribly uncomfortable. Slims are perfect. Comfortable without being too baggy or too tight.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Slim jeans ftw.
Nice fitting, really comfy
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by MinterMan22
slim jeans are for losers

go skinny or go home

No one wants to see your moose knuckle.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Slim jeans literally look like shit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Skinny jeans literally look like high school circa 2007.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
We had school uniform

Quote by ehbacon
how could you be so stupid and live?

Cos I have a sense of style

I've been converted to the skinny jeans

Also no one looks good in dad jeans
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Slim jeans are just a poor compromise. They ave only acceptable if you're fat or very built on your lower half. Go for a well fitted skinny pair. Slim ones just have no shape to them and most of the time look awful.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I cannot express my love for skinny jeans enough

Classic Lyle
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Classic Lyle

Might post some classic emo music just to back up the skinny jean aesthetic

I'd like to think the girls like me for me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33632828
Slim jeans are just a poor compromise. They ave only acceptable if you're fat or very built on your lower half. Go for a well fitted skinny pair.
You know that all of this could apply for slim ones as well, right ?

Slim all the way. Guys with skinny jeans sometimes look like they're wearing leggings.
Quote by seventh_angel
You know that all of this could apply for slim ones as well, right ?

Slim all the way. Guys with skinny jeans sometimes look like they're wearing leggings.

That's why I said "well fitted"

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Slim jeans are just a poor compromise. They ave only acceptable if you're fat or very built on your lower half. Go for a well fitted skinny pair. Slim ones just have no shape to them and most of the time look awful.

not everyone is built like a wimpy eurobitch tho
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Might post some classic emo music just to back up the skinny jean aesthetic

Lyle's life goals

"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Page 1 of 4