wages in the U.S. don't track productivity growth like they do here in glorious Canadian motherland

and it seriously irks me because your complacency fucks over our export economy and means I don't make as much money as I could

what gives?
What do you even export, syrup and apologies?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
vermont has just as good maple syrup so hah
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
You're not exporting enough Beyond Creation and Devin Townsend.

Nowhere near enough.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I don't think low wage really equates to complacency though

I mean I make pretty good money at my job (relative to the minimum wage), work pretty hard, but only just manage to pay rent, utilities, student loans, etc., while having a bit to spend on myself.

I agree that wage is probably the biggest issue in the US though. I was just thinking about that yesterday. No first world country should have its residents living in non-ideal places or situations just because it's the only affordable option.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yeah I don't even make a living wage despite being at my job for over 3 years

maybe you should get a new job
You can pretty much go fuck yourself here if you don't have a college education and are college aged with no experience. Either work 60 hours a week or go to school and loan out all the money ever or live with your parents.

Thats the only way South Dakota was alright... The rent was dirt cheap
syrup is stupid anyway

chocolate chips and whip cream all the way
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
syrup is stupid anyway

what a disgusting post smh
Quote by theogonia777
syrup is stupid anyway

why not all three

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
American wages are really depressing. Canada's good not only for minimum wages, but it's easy to find a good job with no experience/education and make far above minimum wage. It's easy to take that kinda stuff for granted, but hearing about American living situations is a pretty good way to stay humble.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
American wages are really depressing. Canada's good not only for minimum wages, but it's easy to find a good job with no experience/education and make far above minimum wage. It's easy to take that kinda stuff for granted, but hearing about American living situations is a pretty good way to stay humble.

well you could in alberta before the price of oil tanked but now alberta is like the shittiest place to be in all of canada
Give it time. We know how the last gilded age ended. Have you been watching the civil war in the GOP this month—the one where the fringe pushed out the establishment who created the fringe and now nobody wants to take charge? That’s going to happen on a macro scale. The difference is that this time America’s oligarchs will face the wrath of a hundred million frothing gun nuts instead of FDR implementing higher income tax rates. Be glad you’ll be in Canada when the shit gets crazy in the USA.
Quote by EyeNon15
Canada trying to be relevent, that's cute.
Get better hype men though.

Ha.
Quote by jpnyc
Give it time. We know how the last gilded age ended. Have you been watching the civil war in the GOP this month—the one where the fringe pushed out the establishment who created the fringe and now nobody wants to take charge? That’s going to happen on a macro scale. The difference is that this time America’s oligarchs will face the wrath of a hundred million frothing gun nuts instead of FDR implementing higher income tax rates. Be glad you’ll be in Canada when the shit gets crazy in the USA.

as long as those nuts are GMO free and locally grown
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Godsmack_IV
i don't care what you think of canada i just want your money

Get a gun and take my money like all empires do.
Or keep begging for money while denying usefulness of guns.
Quote by ErikLensherr
What do you even export, syrup and apologies?

I just exported onto yur mom's face, lol sry bud
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied at #33633428
I just exported syrup onto yur mom's face, lol sry bud

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story