I don't come here much I used to be anymore because of that ignorant user around here

Page 1 of 3
No offense here.

It have been like two months without looking everything up on the forums. Yeah I'm not here being a boss at all, I'm just tired of seeing Kristin's comments of her crappy taste and opinions. He has a bad taste in everything; music, gaming, movies, etc. I remember I posted a thing to her about her crappy taste and then everybody freaked out what I've posted. That's it.

Man, what a god-awful, classless user she is. Her opinions gave me cancer, so I don't have to look up at or chat here anymore. F you Kristin for making me stay away from the forums. I hate you, Kristin. I HATE YOU!!!

PS. Does she have a single guitar? If she doesn't, then why did she sign up just to come to the forums?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
You gonna cry? She has loads of guitars, I've seen a handful of them.

Also, now get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life. Reported for racism.
Free Ali
Damn, I wish I had a hater as pathetic as this

Props theo
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Alright, enough with that crap I posted.
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
It's been over four years since I even looked at this forum. Your measly 2 month grudge is nothing.
like we care if a December '14 users stops showing up because they don't like someone

we thrive on dislike
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Stuck_nomore
Who is Kristin ? Spambot?

No. She is a troll who posted sh*ts about everything I couldn't handle here anymore. She's way too ignorant though.
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by BladeSlinger
like we care if a December '14 users stops showing up because they don't like someone

we thrive on dislike

I don't came here for dislike, I was just annoyed by that user, that's how I stopped showing up alot here. Is there more to say?
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
Quote by BladeSlinger

we thrive on dislike

In fact the very reason some of us stop showing up is that there isn't enough of it. I want to see pure, undulating hatred, it feeds the very core of my being.
Quote by Hogfather
In fact the very reason some of us stop showing up is that there isn't enough of it. I want to see pure, undulating hatred, it feeds the very core of my being.

yeah, this.
I propose we put these two users in a Pit(pun?) and let them have at it. The winner retains their UG user membership. If the opposition is in fact a robot as others have suggested, that makes it all the more entertaining. Disenfranchised human vs emotionless cyborg: Who will win?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
No. She is a troll who posted sh*ts about everything I couldn't handle here anymore. She's way too ignorant though.

Was she directing her opinions at you ? If not, you sure have freedom to ignore, isn't it ?
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

Quote by Hal-Sephira
I don't came here for dislike, I was just annoyed by that user, that's how I stopped showing up alot here. Is there more to say?

that you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to block users

also:
Quote by Hal-Sephira
It should be a law in entire world and young girls shouldn't be allowed to do that. It's tedious to have a girlfriend who have kid in early age and I wouldn't do it if I was a female.

It is getting lame these days, IMO.

ban all women under 21 from doing things because you don't like it

ur one real smart dude
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
that you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to block users

to be fair the block feature stopped working a long time ago. I had the same person blocked. Those were the days.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
to be fair the block feature stopped working a long time ago. I had the same person blocked. Those were the days.

I wouldn't know. I seriously considered blocking Ian at one point but never bothered
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by soundgarden1986

You shouldn't talk... It makes you seem stupid.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
It took me far too long who realize who he was talking about.

Good job TS, let it all out of your system.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by zero27 at #33633295
You shouldn't talk... It makes you seem stupid.

Free Ali
I just ignore jerk posts on here. Its not hard.

In saying that I get where OP is coming from about Theogonia777 but he's chosen the wrong way to go about it.
Quote by Xiaoxi

If you get the plug in you can block again. I was excited when I found out but then wormholes got banned so there was no point anymore
I can't imagine hating someone this much
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel

You should try it some time, it's fun! Let the hate flow through you, Babby.
Kristen Bell is hot
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
You should try it some time, it's fun! Let the hate flow through you, Babby.

I hate you
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
What you really need is to get in Theo's stomach.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I didn't even realize the block feature broke since everyone I had blocked left.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Theo is in my top 10 pit goers.

Quote by Baby Joel

I know, I dislike people, but I don't actively hate anyone, not here anyway, pretty sure some people at least passively hate me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
ok so this thread is pointless and idk why it's not closed, but i will take the opportunity to go ahead and say that yeah everything she posts just makes me cringe or it's just utter shit or, conversely, it's talking shit about another person. ironic since i guess i'm talking shit about her. but whatever i don't think she gets recognized for being a notorious shitposter like some people like carnivean or baby joel do. maybe cause it's not starting threads it's just making really trite comments.

edit: oh yeah i don't hate her, or even dislike her as a person. like it's just a forum nothing on here necessitates that strong of a sentiment for anyone. we don't know any of these people just what they post on this one website. it just so happens that everything she posts seems to be garbage

and also while i'm editing i might as well throw in that baby joel entertains me he just has that reputation U GO BABY JOEL

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Oct 12, 2015,
Page 1 of 3