Often when I am @ work, I like to have made a thread earlier in the day that I can check up on throughout my time at work. Just to keep me doing something and to not die of boredom, checking responses and lightly chuckling to myself.

But I can't really think of a thread worthy to make. Any suggestions?

thnx
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33633814
Make one about feminism

Could do with a good shitstorm, this place.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Neutral milk hotel is fucking shit in a shitbag made of fuck.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
if i start it do i have to take all the backlash? i'll just say something that no one agrees with but is vague/truthful enough to cause disagreement then just sit back.
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 12, 2015,
Quote by EpiExplorer
Neutral milk hotel is fucking shit in a shitbag made of fuck.

i think we're past the point on this forum where anyone cares enough about nmh to argue that
lol, remember people being genuinely upset about other people liking bands they didn't like? Shit was weird
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
for real if i have to hear another butt-guitarist talk about music i swear