and I always feel like there's a piece missing in mine. I can't remember the last time i was truly satisfied.

However far I progress, I always feel like there's something missing. Is this a positive or negative thing? Are we meant to feel this way?
It's cocaine. Your missing piece is lots and lots of cocaine.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
grab a piece of the light
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33634209
and I always feel like there's a piece missing in mine. I can't remember the last time i was truly satisfied.

You never have or will be and neither does anyone else. It's normal to feel that way when the world has always been so fucked up. I'd advise to be stoic about it and do the best you can to not have unrealistic expectations about the future.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 12, 2015,
Just play some MGSV, you'll feel better.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
The only fucked up thing about ETR's world is the lack of cocaine.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You're the puzzle and life is a piece. You don't need to fit into life, life fits into you.
Quote by WCPhils
I was gonna post this

It's sad that I was fully expecting you to lol
We spend too much time together
Quote by sam b
You're the puzzle and life is a piece. You don't need to fit into life, life fits into you.

sam b deep
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Everything is a test
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by BladeSlinger at #33634237
sam b deep

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's cocaine. Your missing piece is lots and lots of cocaine.

And hookers. Preferably minors.
Have you tried murder? Like Im not suggesting it personally but theoretically if you take enough of other people's puzzles from them... Maybe one of those bastards stole your piece. So yeah, you should kill them. Kill them all. Right now.
Living is a problem because
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Deconstruct what it means to be "satisfied". Do you believe this feeling of satisfaction you seek is some inherent metaphysical goal for all humans? Or that the feeling of despair/"missing the piece" is inherent to humans too? Why is that so?

If someone were to tell you "You should believe in God/take up spirituality/get some bad pussy" to get that feeling of satisfaction, would you believe them? Would you believe someone that said "It's impossible to 'fill that hole', you'll always feel like shit' either?

Realize that feelings are feelings and they stem from you, and some conditioning of our culture. You are not "meant" to have these, you just have them because that's how your mind works, in whichever context you are having these.
There shouldn't be any reason to consider these as what we are "meant" to feel/do/etc...well, unless you do have a good reason of course
Happy thoughts lead to happy feelings and unhappy thoughts lead to unhappy feelings.

Anyone youve ever met who was happy was simply choosing to never think about all the things bringing him down and only thinking about things that make him happy.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Pastafarian96
probably meant to feel it, it's what religion calls a test of faith.

“Our hearts are restless, until they can find rest in you (God)." Saint Augustine
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
if that feeling never existed, people wouldn't bother waking up in the morning
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by EndTheRapture51
and I always feel like there's a piece missing in mine.

did you check under the couch cushions?
Quote by sam b

fuck sam that's deep
A puzzle with three pieces.

And they're all squares.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33634678
fuck sam that's deep

That's what Sarah said.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 13, 2015,
You keep tellin' me the pieces fit, yeah, but I don't wanna hear it
Hope for once that I don't fuck up, I got a permanent solution

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Now adays,when I'm feeling blue
I just remind my self
To stop thinking 'bout you
Because while you're there
And I feel your stare
I just know there's something more

So now I'm letting go!
Of all the pain I've held within!
To know that I'll be free!
Is what life is meant to be!
Oh yeah there's nothing holding me!
From going where I want to go!
And so now I'm letting go!
My mind and soul are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I read a book in 2nd grade that might help you.

Honestly I don't feel a 'hole'. And if I did, filling it probably wouldn't make me happy. I'm as whole right now as I hope to be when I die.

Last edited by stratkat at Oct 13, 2015,