I'm sure the mods know what they're doing. The forums don't share rules with the news section. You don't have to take things so seriously.

The song had a nice vibe. I didn't like the vocal style that much though, but it fit the silly atmosphere. Nice tones and sounds though, and the production certainly wasn't bad.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
I'm sure the mods know what they're doing. The forums don't share rules with the news section. You don't have to take things so seriously.

The song had a nice vibe. I didn't like the vocal style that much though, but it fit the silly atmosphere. Nice tones and sounds though, and the production certainly wasn't bad.

Idk I just found it kind of offensive and unnecessary..

Anywho thanks for the feedback bud.

Quote by aaron aardvark
stratdud39,
Sounds kind of like the Talking Heads meets the 60's (including the Doors at times; maybe some 70's Stevie Wonder also; also Captain & Tenille's "Muskrat Love" on the synth solo). Yes, this is pretty bizarre. I find it amusing, in a good way. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687617

Thanks dude those are two of my favorite bands lol. I'll get back to you on that soon.