Poll: Which Avril theory do you subscribe to?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Avril theory do you subscribe to?
No theory
10 42%
Avril is dead theory
5 21%
Avril has an evil twin/doppelgänger
9 38%
Voters: 24.
Page 1 of 2
Which Avril Lavigne theory do you believe the most?

1. Avril Lavigne is Avril Lavigne

2. Avril Lavigne is dead and was replaced by a doppelganger.

Some Avril fans in Brazil (specifically the "Avril Is Dead" Blogspot) have apparently come up with an explanation, because the real Avril Lavigne died immediately after the release of her debut album and was replaced by a doppelganger named Melissa Vandella.

As the conspiracy goes, after the immense success of 2002's pop-punk gem Let Go, Avril fell into a deep depression (spurred by the death of her grandfather and the pressure of fame), and was found dead at home -- with everyone in the know keeping hush-hush about the situation. And the proof? Well the absence and appearance of various moles and blemishes. This also explains Hello Kitty's awfulness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

3. Avril Lavigne is two people.

Avril Lavigne is either a. two twins, one evil, one good, or b. Avril from the prime timeline (our timeline) or Avril from the dark timeline (Dark Avril) who has come to destroy our timeline with terrible songs (eg. Hello Kitty) and marrying Chad Kroeger to create the worst music ever. Any bangers Avril still produces is produced by the good twin/Prime Avril and anything bad is by the evil twin/ Dark Avril.

This is corroborated by the video for Girlfriend which shows two Avrils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
This is Lyle

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Avril hasn't been replaced, she's just dead. Nothing worth hearing released in years tbh that is what Chip would call a fry-in-ya-own-grease ting

She's not serious
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Neither.

Besides, everyone knows that counterparts from alternate universes always have a beard of evil. Same for evil twins.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Neither.

Besides, everyone knows that counterparts from alternate universes always have a beard of evil. Same for evil twins.

Dark Avril shaves her beard

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
can we call her dank Avril?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I was waiting for this thread, I saw you going off about it earlier in another thread and thought "I wonder how long it takes before this gets its own thread"
wonder WHERE YOU GOT THIS IDEA?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Just an important part of that website that says that Avril is dead

(Esse blog foi uma forma de mostrar como teorias da conspiração podem parecer verdadeiras. Muitas pessoas acreditam em tudo que veem na internet, mas será que isso é certo? Existem muitas teorias da conspiração sobre muitas coisas, mas por mais que pareçam convincentes muitas vezes não passam de teorias, não são reais. Avril Lavigne nunca morreu, nunca foi substituída por uma sósia, apenas criei essa teoria e milhares de pessoas acreditaram que isso era um fato. Mas também não obriguei ninguém a acreditar, apenas apresentei os argumentos. Uma observação importante é que criei essa teoria sem inventar nenhuma mentira, tudo que está no blog são argumentos verdadeiros que você mesmo pode pesquisar e comprovar, a questão é que eu fiz com informações verdadeiras uma teoria que na verdade é irreal. Peço desculpas as pessoas que acreditaram que ela estava morta e possam se sentir decepcionadas com essa revelação, mas isso serve para que você se torne uma pessoas mais desconfiada, e que não acredite em tudo que vê! Minha intenção nunca foi de ofender ninguém, apenas criei uma teoria para ver a reação das pessoas. Se vocês observarem perceberão que deixei em alguns lugares algumas pistas de que era apenas uma teoria e não um fato, quando por exemplo coloquei: "SUPOSTA MORTE DA CANTORA AVRIL LAVIGNE". Ou seja, é só uma suposição! Se você quiser acreditar que ela está morta é uma escolha sua, mas eu digo que tudo foi apenas uma teoria criada por mim. Se você ainda não chegou a ler o blog, segue ele abaixo exatamente como deixei)

Basically he completely invented it to prove how conspiracy theories can work around in the Internet. I can't be arsed to translate everything, but, yeah, that's the main part.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
the real question is:
do you think she's cute??

Personally I think Avril and I would be a better match than Avril and Taylor and she cute af

All I know about her is that she was popular when I was at boarding school, and that, according to a friend, she's very self-absorbed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Google translate offered to translate this page for me and it stuck a bunch of "que"s everywhere. Interestingly, that was also my reaction to this thread. GJ Google
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Anyhow, second video clearly shows THREE Avrils.

Is there enough Avrils to go round

fucking spoiilers m8

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Oct 14, 2015,
She'll do what she can to be part of the hit machine for money. The mistake was thinking she was ever different from the rest.

EDIT: In that Hello Kitty video she puts her sake on the rocks. What a fucking monster.
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 14, 2015,
Quote by seventh_angel
Just an important part of that website that says that Avril is dead

Basically he completely invented it to prove how conspiracy theories can work around in the Internet. I can't be arsed to translate everything, but, yeah, that's the main part.

(This blog was a way to show how conspiracy theories can seem true. Many people believe in everything that is much Maligned in the internet, but is that right? There are many conspiracy theories about many things, but by more that seem convincing often do not pass of theories, are not real. Avril Lavigne never died, never was replaced by a doppelganger, only i have created this theory and thousands of people have believed that this was a fact. But also not rush nobody to believe, only put forward the arguments. An important observation is that I have created this theory without inventing a lie, everything that is on the blog are real arguments that you can search for and demonstrated to the question I asked with truthful information a theory that in fact is unreal. I apologize to the people who have believed that she was dead and can feel disappointed with this revelation, but this serves to you to become a people more distrustful, and who do not believe all that sees! My intention was never to offend anybody, only I created a theory to see the reaction of the people. If you look at will realize that I made in some places some clues that was just a theory and not a fact, when for example I asked: "Presumed Death of singer Avril Lavigne". I.e., is only an assumption! If you want to believe that she is dead is a choose his, but I say that everything was just a theory created by me. If you have not yet reached the read blog, follows him below exactly as I left)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
who do you want to bang more avril lavigne or taylor swift?

Avril I reckon she'd be way nastier in bed

Plus she's shorter and her body is more my type

#nice

you need 3 people for fuck marry kill

Can't you do all three in that exact order?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
marry t swift
fuck prime avril
kill dark avril

to save the timelines

I'd marry joanna newsom fo sho

ok not really but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33636887
you need 3 people for fuck marry kill

throw in Lauren Mayberry
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Oh I'd definitely kill Lauren Mayberry she makes good music but she's a rude lil bitch

Page 1 of 2