Page 1 of 2
This is a warning, let it be known that the band Tool is not as it seems. These men are not artists, their music is not self expression. They are a tool of the machine with ties to Terence Mckenna, government agencies and Aleister Crowley. A hand with an eye is not just a hand with an eye, it is also the goat of mendes and the beast from the abyss.

I warn you not because I dislike their music, for a long time they were my favorite band. Do not open your mind to their programming, this is not a joke, I desperately hope some of you heed this message. Evil lies within. If you understand what I am saying I urge you to warn others because foul play is afoot here.

Years ago I was at their concert and a girl told me she felt she was being brainwashed, I laughed it off as stupidity but I urge you to avoid what they are attempting to do to your mind. I care for you more than they ever will, they despise you and want to fracture your mind. I will comfort you if they get to you, they want to make you part of a hive mind. Their imagery is from a place that should never have been contacted, their sounds are from a dark place that no mind should ever delve into. The fractal imagery fractures your mind and creates erratic thought patterns that you can not control. You have been warned. Please for a moment consider my words not with emotion but with an open mind. Whatever will be willed upon you? Give up your freewill? The lyrics are the melody of a pied piper. Run while you still you can.

-they promote summoning spirits
-they promote psychedelic drug use
-Maynard has ties to the military
-they quote Mckenna frequently
-their images are shrouded in esoteric symbolism
-their lyrics are crypritc and manipulative, attempting to influence what you think humanity is and what you are
-they promote satanism
-Maynard admitted he sold his soul
-Danny Carey is completely psychotic and admits to being possessed by demons
-they promote anger, death and selfishness

Not a single thing points towards them being innocent and sane men, this is a government operation. They are not telling you the way things are, they tell you the way things should be under their philosophy. We don't need to watch the world die, we don't need to live vicariously.

When you listen to the new music and see the new images think to yourself, is someone trying to manipulate me?
Last edited by farcry at Oct 13, 2015,
Jesus was a skinny fag Jew who never returned the favor with a reach around. He also got his dick sucked by a Rabbi when he was born.

"Opprobrium for the wicked, as it is written"

Freshly cut dick into his trap
The gobbler mixes it with alcohol
Queer tendencies within the grossest of cultures

"Opprobrium for the wicked, as it is written"

As the Rabbi's rum swishes in his corroded mouth
He excises the foreskin uncovering the gentle glans

Double-edged blade slices
To finish the damaged nerves

Into a contaminated bowl the bloodrum is puked
Mouth to cock infections
Unhealed wounds in the mind
Little solace to the innocent

Enjoy your bent kneed prostration to such a limp dicked cunt.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Oct 13, 2015,
I never said I was religious nor did I espouse any belief. Your attempts to hurt me by insulting a religion is ineffective, if you disagree please explain so with logic as I can not respond to hate about something irrelevant to the matter at hand. I didn't read your stupid poem btw.
Think your being a little extreme. Gotta admit I've had some issue at times with Maynards attacks on religion, christianity, etc. A truly enlightened person would have better ways to address their disagreements with alternate views of reality. He really is a pretentious a$$hole at times. You know he thinks hes above most others. Hell I think he thinks that about his own band members when he talks about songwriting.

Karma or whatever you call it will come to him. It will not be denied. You cannot defy gravity forever, ha ha ha, what a choice of words. Even success can be torment to the undisciplined soul. But I still love their music cant wait for the album to drop.

Many of the esoteric ideas they describe are akin to many cultutres, religions and beliefs throughout history. I personally like that they talk about deeper metaphysical topics. Think at worst it jars listeners to wake up from their media induced sleep. And maybe, just maybe, they might find their way to the real truth of our reason for being. They only reaffirm my thoughts on the topics despite being drastically opposed to them, him, at times.
Yes deeper metaphysical topics and esoteric knowledge are interesting and worth investigating. However, the methodologies they employ in communicating these philosophies are also encoded with other philosophies from certain areas that are incredibly evil. The imagery in the artwork has hidden images of incredibly satanic things and they are tied to the government and multiple government agents. This is more than just an exploration of the deeper ideas in life. It fractures your mind into little pieces and makes your thoughts uncontrollable.

Yes I would agree it seems extreme
Last edited by farcry at Oct 13, 2015,
Vampire goldfish apparently has some deep seated religious issues. Feel bad for them. I dont have that much time to hold such hatred. Sad really...
I hear ya, but it apparently isnt very good. Doesnt seem to get the desired effect on me. I think that is the grand marketing behind the brand. Intrigue, hidden meanings, hiiden tracks on records that $#it sells. look at the mexican cookie song from aenima. you know they were laughing at the "ignorant masses" that would think there was something serious going on there. It was just a big joke on the listener, and a waste of my time, personally. Hated all that stupid shit between songs on that album. Loved the real songs though. Good to be vigilant , dude, mind control and propaganda are alive and well today make no mistake.
Quote by pushingthrough
I hear ya, but it apparently isnt very good.

Consider the history of the grateful dead as well, or The Doors. All nearly identical histories. The methods employed require certain chemicals to be distributed that work alongside with the imagery and music. This being where Mckenna ties into the whole thing. There is a larger operation at work here and quite a few people are being manipulated. Trauma based mind control. The gap between control and awareness is being breached by a few million people like me and you.
Quote by farcry
I never said I was religious nor did I espouse any belief. Your attempts to hurt me by insulting a religion is ineffective,

Holy shit you contradict yourself in the same sentence. I can smell your dogma from here. It reeks of the gentile spirit.

Quote by pushingthrough
A truly enlightened person would have better ways to address their disagreements with alternate views of reality.

Swallow your own advice before you pretend to be a theologian on the internet.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by farcry
The gap between control and awareness is being breached by a few million people like me and you.

Yes! And from your enlightened ivory throne (the internet) you will surely break the chains that bind you! If only the rest of us dullards could be so grossly incandescent!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
always knew there was a reason I hated Maynard James Keenan.

Got another one now!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by farcry
What's a gentile spirit if you don't mind me asking?

You subscribe to a belief that would have taught you this if you paid any attention. You have been on this forum before expressing your beliefs so don't play dumb.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Other than Maynard going to west point prep, not far from me, I dont see the government connections at all. Ive also read and studied Enochian Magic, the golden dawn, and those who adhere to those beliefs, like Danny Carey, dont see the spiritual world in the context that you, or most common religions do. Its a whole different belief system. Not saying I agree with them , but, you cant put your belief, perspective, on their approach. You see it one way, they see it differently. Freaky to you, makes total sense to them. I dont think there is an intentionally evil motive.
Quote by pushingthrough
Vampire goldfish apparently has some deep seated religious issues. Feel bad for them. I dont have that much time to hold such hatred. Sad really...

Make time. Catharsis.

And do you really thing such a translucent case of absurd mockery should really be taken as indication of character? I don't have that much time to hold such ignorance. Sad really...
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by pushingthrough
Ha Ha vampire goldfish!!!! You are quite a character! Bad day at work?

Quite the opposite actually! I work for myself! No boss to make it a bad day.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I better stop the Vampire Goldfish is intimidating me!!! And now the goldfish is dazzling us with five cent words. I just keep laughing. And I am' by far' not enlightened' but I dont believe outright bashing of anyone is a way "to win the hearts and minds " of anyone you might be trying to express your opinion too. Thats just common sense. A smarter more " enlightened person" would know better.
Hell I know people with their own businesses and it aint all gumdrops and roses my friend. We can all still have a bad day even when self employed.
I'm not here to win hearts and minds and I have yet to state any opinion.

A smarter more "enlightened person" doesn't occupy much of their time with High School Theology/Philosophy discussion on a stupid Metal Forum.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by farcry
However, the methodologies they employ in communicating these philosophies are also encoded with other philosophies from certain areas that are incredibly evil. The imagery in the artwork has hidden images of incredibly satanic things and they are tied to the government and multiple government agents.

How are they communicating these "evil philosophies", what methodology are you referring to?

Imagery examples please. I think you'll find some if not most come from something that pre-dates satanism.
Quote by pushingthrough
Hell I know people with their own businesses and it aint all gumdrops and roses my friend. We can all still have a bad day even when self employed.

I am retired. I work when I want to. No ill days here.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Your just trolling , like a high school kid. Never addressed the topic posted, just bash and bash and bash. Dont post if you arent gonna address the topic. People like you are the reason forums go to s#!t. You just want chaos, anger and discord. I know your type.
Quote by pushingthrough
Dont post if you arent gonna address the topic.

Forum for Metal. Death/ Black/ Gore/ Grind/ Power/ Gothic/ War/

You stay on topic first.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
If I was retired I'd have better things to do than waste my time like you are. Hope you have many6 days ahead of you to waste them like this.
And i did answer my thoughts to the mans post. Done responding to you, thats for sure. I got nothing more on the Tool topic. Still cant wait for the next album!!!!
Quote by pushingthrough
People like you are the reason forums go to s#!t. You just want chaos, anger and discord. I know your type.

I won UG Metal forums best user twice in a row.

I contributed HEAVILY to our current and PAST recommendation thread.

I created two games that ran for almost a year, with thousands of views and hundreds of pages.

I am one of the largest contributors of Metal music on this forum since 2008 and you can ask any regular here to attest to that.

Keep trying.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Oct 13, 2015,
Saw you comin a mile away from your first post. Like a shitty fighter telegraphing their first punch. what a joke. You gotta get game.
Quote by pushingthrough
And i did answer my thoughts to the mans post.

His post is not on topic. That was my point.

Where does TOOL fall into this?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by pushingthrough
Saw you comin a mile away from your first post. Like a shitty fighter telegraphing their first punch. what a joke. You gotta get game.

Thought you were not responding to me anymore?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
You subscribe to a belief that would have taught you this if you paid any attention. You have been on this forum before expressing your beliefs so don't play dumb.

No I seriously don't know, I ain't playing dumb this time, just am dumb. Enlighten me. I haven't been to church in... I don't even remember. My parents used to make me, why is it you're so sure I am something without me having said I am?
Quote by farcry
No I seriously don't know, I ain't playing dumb this time, just am dumb. Enlighten me. I haven't been to church in... I don't even remember. My parents used to make me, why is it you're so sure I am something without me having said I am?

Look, see all this shit in this thread? It's a farce. But not an undeserved farce.

Quote by farcry
Idiots praising satan, this whole thread is like one big joke.

Is enough for me to return you the favor for the rest of your visit here.

Enjoy your stay.

Also, get on topic.

A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by pushingthrough
c'mon another s#!tty poem please. Your retired, you probably got thousands.

Roger that

Her meat flower and its folds
Must grip with the reality of their revolting beliefs
And whosoever toucheth the flea-ridden bearer
Of the Hasmonean lunatics
Shall be unclean until she is drained
Of her venomous emissions

Eight days of solitude end
With the slaughter of two pigeons
The congregation of madmen speaketh in magical words

The Immaculate Latrine
Hygienic practice is only a mirage

Filth of the testing rag
Perverted examination of the color
The menses produced in her
Red, black, or like diluted wine!
The wound, oppressor of lust
Louse crushed by copulation
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Look, see all this shit in this thread? It's a farce. But not an undeserved farce.

Is enough for me to return you the favor for the rest of your visit here.

Enjoy your stay.

Also, get on topic.

See you're kind of proving my point, you're insistence that I am something when I am telling you I am not that proves you have psychological issues. You have scattered fragmented ideas, delusions and you tell lies. You are not a sane person, your mind has been corrupted. Whatever you think I am pretending not to be I actually am not because I don't have a fucking clue what a gentile is. You are seething with hatred and I am trying to help you actually, so tell, what in the fuck is a gentile?
Quote by farcry
so tell, what in the fuck is a gentile?

Let me google that for you
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
And you feigning at psychology sure does sound like a Sunday School Gentile.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
So "gentile" commonly meant persons brought up in the Christian faith

Since KJV times.
A heathen, conceivably