I have only recently started with recording my own material and would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Occasus
I really like the sound(s) you use here, and I enjoy the vibe of the track. There isn't much to be said about the production since there's only one instrument as far as I can tell, but that one instrument does sound cool. I'd love if this was a bit longer though.

One thing I did notice was that you were out of time at points quite a bit. It's a common occurrence on people new to recording. So I'd work a little bit on the rhythm and timing.

I also took a listen at your other track "without word or warning" and I have to say that I like that one too, very nice atmosphere and use of effects. To my tastes they could be a bit longer, but that's subjective.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Thank you both for your advice. I know the timing is a bit off, so i'll have to work on it.