Page 1 of 2
Probably Miyavi's show in London a week or two ago because I'm really pissed that I missed it

old question tho
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I'd go to the one your parents met at and have it cancelled
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150

nice one, want a cookie?
Quote by Hydra150

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i'd go to the one that hydra goes to but bang your mum anyway so you're still conceived.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i'd go to the one that trowzaa went to dressed up as your mum to trick trowzaa
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by grungemetal13
nice one, want a cookie?

yes
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by BladeSlinger at #33637169
i'd go to the one that trowzaa went to dressed up as your mum to trick trowzaa

:0
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

PTH, Sum 41, and A-F shows in Glasgow that I was not at.

EDIT: Also, some Black Flag shows.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Last edited by guitarist41 at Oct 14, 2015,
Quote by Hydra150 at #33637161

damn
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Hydra150

fuck
December 8th, 1813, Vienna

Beethoven returns with symphony No. 7, my favorite piece of classical music
The Ruts reunion with Henry Rollins
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
The last concert with Deep Purple,before Ritchie Blackmore called it quits.
Presuming I had tickets; the only Led Zep reunion show that was held in London. I don't want to go back to the 70's.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HudsonHopes
December 8th, 1813, Vienna

Beethoven returns with symphony No. 7, my favorite piece of classical music

I’d go for May 8, 1824, the premier of № 9. The maestro got five ovations, more than the Emperor of Austria. Who else lights a crowd up like that save Prince, and I’ve seen him plenty of times.

A close second would be 13 August 1876, the first time Das Rheingold was performed in in the Bayreuther Festspielhaus. I want to know what that drone sounded like when everything was new.
Quote by Axelfox
The last concert with Deep Purple,before Ritchie Blackmore called it quits.

which time?

after much thought i'm gonna say Isle Of Wight festival 1970. Hendrix, The Who and The Doors plus Taste w/Rory Gallagher and a few others i'm sure.
Queen at Wembley Stadium,

But of the concerts I've seen, probably Tool in Melbourne in 2013.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Elvis '68, Led Zep Earls Court 1975 or The Rolling Stones circa 1973
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Between the Buried and Me on their Great Misdirect tour. My friends all had exams the next day, or suddenly got sick, so I would have had to go alone. I still regret that I didn't even though I've seen them dozens of times now. They don't play songs from that album for some reason.

It would also be nice to have seen Fugazi, Isis, or Death when they were around.
when Brandenburg concerto dropped for the first time.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Lion_Slicer
Between the Buried and Me on their Great Misdirect tour. My friends all had exams the next day, or suddenly got sick, so I would have had to go alone. I still regret that I didn't even though I've seen them dozens of times now. They don't play songs from that album for some reason.

It would also be nice to have seen Fugazi, Isis, or Death when they were around.

You can still see them in Syria.
Quote by Lion_Slicer

The show I first got into them was them playing support to Dillinger escape plan (first time I dep live) in one of the last shows I saw at the now demolished astoria 2/mean fiddler (classic basement sister venue to the bigger Astoria next door)

turned up when btbam were on the last 2 songs (this was colors era) because I didn't know who the supports were and just was going to turn up for dillinger. I was like "WHO WAS THAT?!" and now I always try to make it to see some of the supports I don't know (or at least check them out on youtube/bandcamp before I decide to skip them)

a week later I found out I actually had a copy of colors laying around because my father gave me a promo version of the album someone handed to him (he worked in tv then) and I just shoved it into a corner.

I wouldn't mind going back in time to get to that show an hour earlier.

edit:

oh guess I didn't miss much, they only played 4 songs, lol:

http://www.rockfreaks.net/gigs/152
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2