(Rock/Metal) Looking for high schoolers to jam with in Orange County?

Hi everyone I'm Jonathan, I'm 16 and have been playing guitar for two years and my goal is to start a band with friends. I'm into hardcore rock & metal genre, somehow listen to country music . Influence includes Metalica, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Metalica, George Starit and Trace Adkins.Im looking for metalheads who might be willing to jam together. I'm in La Mirada. So if you are a HIGH SCHOOLER who plays bass, drums, rhythm guitar or a good vocalist, feel free to contact me via message. Cheers!
Oh god I'm old

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I need an adult

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I am an adult

Anyway all I read is that title and that had to be an innuendo right
1) Musician ads forum

2)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
orange county?

not listening to 80's cali punk?

what the fuck, man?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
orange county?

not listening to 80's cali punk?

what the fuck, man?

Not a fan of punk sorry dude 0_o