Do you have your parents actual names on your phone list or is it 'mom' 'dad'? *srs*

Page 1 of 2
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It's their names, but Siri knows they're my mom and dad.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I would think only people who hate their parents would have their real names, I've still never called my mom or dad by their real name .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by LifeEchoes
Girlfriend issues?

wat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

With Mom/Dad

And for everyone else, I engrish up their names.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by NothingRocks
I've never owned a cellphone/smartphone.

it's almost 2016 phaggot

BE. MODERN.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by LifeEchoes

IT'S FILLLLTHHHHY FRANNNNKKKK!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

i was on a first and last name contact kick with my old phone, so i just had names.
ive been lazy on this phone so i went back to mom and dad
Quote by hurricane0202 at #33638748
I would think only people who hate their parents would have their real names, I've still never called my mom or dad by their real name .

yea, same

anyway mine are under "Dad" and "Lady" because I like to call her that from that stupid old Loony Toons (or Tiny Toons?) cartoon with the little girl and dog, where the girl is always like "Okay lady." I don't even remember how long ago that started.
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 16, 2015,
I stopped respecting my parents a long time ago. Hence, I call them by their first names.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
my moms listed in my phone under 'birth giver'
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I have mom and dad. Of course I have changed my own name in their phones to "Jackson The Greatest Son Ever". So there's that.
I called my parents by their first names since I became a teen and my mother was all like "you're not a kid any more so lets stop with this labelling bs"

just keep it to first names on my phone. full names are for business contacts.

saying "my mother" makes me deeply uncomfortable but easiest way to refer to her without saying her name here
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I have "mum" and "dad"
Only plebs spell it as "mom"
I have nothing important to say
Mom and dad, if I find a phone on the side of the road it's usually the numbers I call, because it's usually dipshit kids that lose their phones. I got razrs out the ass from v1-v3 when I was a highschooler and walked everywhere. You get to keep 1, if you save 3, seems fair right? I bet I could snag up iPhones just as much if I still walked everyday.

I've always hated phone plans so basically I'd break the sim card and sell it for 30-50 bucks. Granted the sim card could be worth more, I don't sell private information, I'm not scum.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 16, 2015,
Quote by Harvey Swick
I stopped respecting my parents a long time ago. Hence, I call them by their first names.

Please tell me that they have Native American names.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Harvey Swick

Considering how you turned out, they don't really deserve respect.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Just checked and my mother is there under her actual name for some reason. I don't remember why I did that, I don't tend to call her by her name.
I don't call my parents by their names but they are in my phone with their actual names. Everyone at work believes this to be so weird.
Quote by guitarxo
All my relatives names are what I call them, not their actual names.

Quote by Momentosis
With Mom/Dad

And for everyone else, I engrish up their names.

You know, I'm starting to feel like these images are pretty racist.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by WCPhils

anyway mine are under "Dad" and "Lady" because I like to call her that from that stupid old Loony Toons (or Tiny Toons?) cartoon with the little girl and dog, where the girl is always like "Okay lady." I don't even remember how long ago that started.

I remember that cartoon. Long time ago.
Have never known my dad so obv he isnt in there

And my mom is Poop Lord Joggenheimer.
That's a soft j obv
Last edited by institutions at Oct 16, 2015,
ICE Mum, ICE Dad, and Sister.

If I get hit by a car or whatever and they're looking through my phone for people then that makes the most sense. It's a bit impersonal to have my sister down as Sister but makes sense in case someone needed to contact her in an emergency of mine.

Quote by JustRooster

You know, I'm starting to feel like these images are pretty racist.

Honestly they're just annoying and cringey af
Quote by EndTheRapture51
ICE Mum, ICE Dad, and Sister.

If I get hit by a car or whatever and they're looking through my phone for people then that makes the most sense. It's a bit impersonal to have my sister down as Sister but makes sense in case someone needed to contact her in an emergency of mine.

Honestly they're just annoying and cringey af

vanilla...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I don't have them on my phone, i remember their numbers by heart
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
I don't have them on my phone, i remember their numbers by heart

what if you're in an accident and the people there need to call someone on your behalf because you're unconscious?
Page 1 of 2