Page 1 of 2
when Grundy lied to us about having cancer and we all changed our avatars and a bunch of people donated to him?

that shit was fucked up. I didn't get too caught into the whole thing because I didn't know the guy but I remember a highly frequented Pit supporting him
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Grundy?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Grundy?

this means you don't remember it's ok
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah I read the mod response to it in the super-secret-sexy-people subforum when going through archives out of curiosity.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Haha yeah. Dummies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Hydra150
Yeah I read the mod response to it in the super-secret-sexy-people subforum when going through archives out of curiosity.

As did I
Quote by vintage x metal at #33639234
this means you don't remember it's ok

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
you should probably feel bad either way tbh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Nope

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
How was he found out?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer at #33639277
How was he found out?

One day he was just like "omg I'm all better, miracles happen you guis" and went back to posting about video games. Then everyone realized they'd been had.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
One day he was just like "omg I'm all better, miracles happen you guis" and went back to posting about video games. Then everyone realized they'd been had.

If I recall he said he was in a French hospital or something, despite posting out of a US IP. That as well as recovering in a miraculous timeframe.
Quote by Hydra150
you should probably feel bad either way tbh

actually seems really appropriate now if you read the card description
Yep. I remember that. What an arsehole.

I seem to remember him being pretty active in the old GTs, so fell for his line completely when he claimed to have cancer.

I hope he chokes to death eating a bag of dicks.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
pretty sure it happened during one of my periods of UG where I was afk for a few months (one long depressive haze)

iirc, guy got found out and mods quietly permabanned and then a few months later it got out somehow?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Im currently in some african hospital somewhere dying of ebola or something , please give me all your money so I can magically recover
Unlike this Grundy character I am totally legit and I am absolutely not still at home in good health and the money absolutely will not go to video games and other crap

thx xxxxxxxxx
I have nothing important to say
My parents have just sent me to a camp where they brutally beat and demean me. Please give me money so I can run away.

I wonder who did it better?
Quote by JackalUK
My parents have just sent me to a camp where they brutally beat and demean me. Please give me money so I can run away.

I wonder who did it better?

I'll need the address at the camp first.

Does waterboarding cost extra, because it's probably worth it...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I think metabolicmaggot did a pretty good job getting us on the hook
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
yeah man like just last week i was listening to npr & they were talking to someone about people who pose being as terminally ill on internet forums & stuff & i was like -- hey, that guy did that here.
The name sounds familiar but I'm not sure

When did it happen?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yea I remember that. I didn't get involved and I can't remember ever reading the thread, but I do remember everyone being pissed off about it.
Quote by eGraham
The name sounds familiar but I'm not sure

When did it happen?

Mid 2008 I think.
Don't think I was posting here when it happened but I've heard about it
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Grundy is slang for dirty underpants over here so that should have been your first warning.
Yea I remember that. I was lurking back then, but I remember everyone changed their avatars to his cowboy one in support.

I didn't know that it was a scam though. I sorta wondered where he went when he was absent and I guess I assumed he kicked off
what about that guy who pretended to die on a train?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i remember one night he came in the old Tinychat and drunkenly apologized profusely.

i was drunk too so i don't remember what happened after that.
ayy lmao
Page 1 of 2