My friends are the anime thread and my family is the MLP thread.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Probably not^2
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by ErikLensherr
My friends are the anime thread and my family is the MLP thread.

You were always my favorite

and nah, why would I even bring it up?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

gf knows because she clicked the bookmark I have saved while she was on my laptop

she thinks we're all losers
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
My dad knows that I'm on a forum, as I mentioned how I share my music on there sometimes (with the songwriting group thing). I I mentioned something to my brother once as well, but I doubt he remembers.

Quote by UltimateGuizar at #33639580
Me wife knows.
She asked what people talk about here and I couldn't think of an answer.
Thinks it's cute I have a bff and didn't think Gary would open the locker I left him because it could be an IRA bomb.

D'aww, she knows? We sure are some cute mofo's tho
Quote by Bladez22
gf knows because she clicked the bookmark I have saved while she was on my laptop

she thinks we're all losers

your gf is a loser

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
A friend of mine actually posts here sometimes because of the UG songwriting group but other than that another friend of mine knows I check some site to check on music but I tell him its soundcloud because lol
Every chance I get I tell my brother about the shenanigans that goes on here, usually just to pass the time while smoking though.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Yeh they tell me one day some really disturbed person will seek me out in real life and kill me for trolling so hard on the internet.
a few of them do but only my brother really understands the extent of which I do that thing of posting here in the pit thousands of times a day
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
no

but my mom walked in on me posting on hornygoatforums
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
She's not wrong

Yeah, I know

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
your gf is a loser

Only cos she's with me lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
My brothers did, but that was years ago and they never use the site. No one else does.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
they know, they don't care though, which is good
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Nah

But I'm sure a few of them go on forums and I'd rather let them have their own space than stalk them or even find out about their forum habits
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Family no, friends know I post on a guitar forum but dont care... thats probably good because I'v embarrased myself here a few times
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Oct 16, 2015,