This autumn enjoy the rich buttery flavor of genuine Brachs candy corn, made with real honey! All other brands taste like candle wax.
Hey UG, which PS4 game should I buy? I'm open to anything except sandboxy games, already playing MGSV and don't need another time-sink.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Diabetus
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by JustRooster
Hey UG, which PS4 game should I buy? I'm open to anything except sandboxy games, already playing MGSV and don't need another time-sink.
stair wars battlefront
Quote by yope
This autumn enjoy the rich buttery flavor of genuine Brachs candy corn, made with real honey! All other brands taste like candle wax.
i've always thought candy corn was okay in small doses.
I was talking about this the other day, I love candy corn. Some people though...
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
wtf is candy corn
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

candy corn hasn't actually been in production since the early 1900's. because no person with tastebuds actually enjoys that shit, they've just been recycling the same pieces of "candy" for around 100 years.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by k.lainad
Diabetus

last blood work I was not diabetic nor prediabetic but I got admit I ate a considerable amount of candy corn and got low blood sugar tonight. I felt ravenously hungry and weak and shaky.

I don't know what the correlation is but there's something about eating a lot of sugar and then you get this week shaky feeling later on in the day.

I had to stop eating pancakes because every time I ate them it happened.
The hell is candy corn?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ehbacon
candy corn is gross and has 0 relation with actual corn.

laugh out loud it's not real corn? Actually it is now that I think about it it's made from corn syrup

corn syrup made from genetically modified corn corn is most commonly genetically modified vegetable and most of it is nowadays. I think the reason they genetically modify is to give it an inbred resistance to weed and bug killer. I've heard that it has weed and bug killer inside of it. Who knows? Maybe it's better for you than regular corn. I'm gonna start a band called genetically modified Korn .

We are going to do a bunch of the band creams songs but it is going to be done in the style of Korn so it will be Kream style Korn
ok everyone, this is candy corn:

now imagine eating a piece of sweet wax.

yeah, that's candy corn.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
^ It looks like a chunk of earwax.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ok everyone, this is candy corn:

now imagine eating a piece of sweet wax.

yeah, that's candy corn.

it's all shiny, it looks varnished, I think that's called confectioners glaze. But no, if you want to eat sweet wax you can eat those artificial lips made from wax I don't know if the still make them. I used to eat them when I was kid. That's sweet wax. The
they also used to make a little harmonica like instrument made from wax and I ate that to.
Last edited by yope at Oct 16, 2015,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
^ It looks like a chunk of earwax.....

your earwax is yellow orange and white, most people have Brown earwax sometimes it's black.
I used to really like candy corn. knowing this a gf bought me a 1 lb bag of it. I couldn't even get through 1 gram.

never eating this shit ever again

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
candy corn is a disgrace to all other candies

ur a disgrace to all other candies!

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
ur a disgrace to all other candies!

bro why u say this to me u just said in ur last post candy corn is not gud

why u gotta b like dis
Quote by Jako215
I eat candy corn in large quantities. I usually get a 5lb bag and melt it down into a liquid. Liquid candy corn is the shit.

/s

You've evidently never made jam.
Melted candy corn, being mostly sugar, would stick to you and burn like a motherfucker.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'