First off, thank you for the kind words on my band's video. We appreciate it muchly

First off, I think this is a very aptly named track. I imagine myself as a cheery hobbit alongside a creek in the Shire. I feel like you could do many things with the track. If you wanted to put vocals on it, it would work. If you wanted to put folk drums & bass behind it, it would work. If you wanted to clean it up a little bit and submit it to an indie game/app developer I bet it would have use there too. Both guitar parts compliment each other well. My only criticism would be to work on cleaning up the timing of the finger picking as well as trying to improve the recording quality. Definitely enjoyed this though!
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.
Wow. I really enjoyed that piece.
At first I thought it sounded so lite and happy. As it went on, it really had many more layers than that. I really love the hook and how you built on it. The first time I heard it I thought that the bridge into the end changed the mood of the track and brought it into a deeper feel and away from the happy mood created earlier. However, the second time I heard it I had the same happy feeling all the way through. I think that is a testament to the song. My favourite section was the bridge into the end started at about 1:18.

Please check out:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1689400
The times are changing
Hey man, this is a great jam! The recording could do with a bit of work but appreciate this was recorded on the fly so for what it is it sounds good. The guitars weave together nicely and the overall effect is a very good and cheery tune. The part around 1:20 stood out for me and grabbed my attention but the whole tune was nice- would be great if you developed it further!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1688703
Hey guys, I've had internet trouble the past few days and I've been very busy so I haven't had time to check UG. I haven't forgotten about this, but I only noticed your replies until now! I know it's a bit late but thanks for your feedback and I will be sure to check out your tracks
I liked this! Reminded me of something I'd hear on NPR while on a road trip...ha.

The guitar parts compliment each other nicely. The only things I can really critique are some minor timing issues (nothing too bad, just a few bits off and on) and the recording quality (phone?). Aside from that, great jam!

Also, I think a soft, understated bass line would really make this pop.

Keep it up!
I like it... sounds different from the usual stuff you hear today. Reminds me of someone going down a river in a canoe (that slight country background music).
Quote by logicbdj
Reminds me of someone going down a river in a canoe

That's exactly what I was going for! only in my mind it was a rowing boat but I think we're on the same page
Quote by elementwood89
I liked this! Reminded me of something I'd hear on NPR while on a road trip...ha.

The guitar parts compliment each other nicely. The only things I can really critique are some minor timing issues (nothing too bad, just a few bits off and on) and the recording quality (phone?). Aside from that, great jam!

Also, I think a soft, understated bass line would really make this pop.

Keep it up!

Yeah, I screwed up at one point with the timing but a drum part would certainly help. And it was recorded on a phone cause i don't have a mic atm.

I have an idea for a bass line, I too was thinking of something of something fairly simple and soft, just to bring out the melody rather than detract from it, something you don't really notice but subconsciously makes you feel the melody and make it a little bouncier and such.

Thanks for the feedback