Columbia.

Sky crime and justice will soon happen, they will test thing limitations of sky rights nations have.

Ignore it.

Edit, looks like a cloud microsoft cindy.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 17, 2015,
looks like the air pressure is somehow refracting light and creating an optical illusion of a near by city in the sky
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
looks like the air pressure is somehow refracting light and creating an optical illusion of a near by city in the sky

okay, but explain magnets
Quote by Skullivan
okay, but explain magnets

something to do with the spin of electrons I think, nobody really knows for sure atm
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22

If that's the case that's pretty cool, still kinda unnerving. I know I'd lose my shit if I walked outside and saw that .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by hurricane0202
If that's the case that's pretty cool, still kinda unnerving. I know I'd lose my shit if I walked outside and saw that .

yeah it'd be really fvcking weird to see. But I'm pretty certain its the air pressure messing with light, which is why it appears to be almost behind the clouds. Clouds often alter air pressures, and air pressure fluctuates loads in a storm (it looks like it was a pretty rainy/stormy day)

I bet there was a crazy pressure band/gradient thing somewhere close to them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction

in case you're really worried
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 17, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22 at #33641324
yeah it'd be really fvcking weird to see. But I'm pretty certain its the air pressure messing with light, which is why it appears to be almost behind the clouds. Clouds often alter air pressures, and air pressure fluctuates loads in a storm (it looks like it was a pretty rainy/stormy day)

Nah although I'm a christian, I'm not one of those people that think the world is gonna end any time soon .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by Bladez22

No need to ruin it with science
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Bladez22 at #33641303

yea, I remember reading about something like this before. I mean it was probably on Cracked or whatever, but still....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...