Hello! I'm new to this forum and really hope I'm posting this in the right place, but I really need some help:

My aunt has recently asked me to sing at her wedding and gave me the title to a song I have never heard. I looked it up on here and I couldn't find any tabs, and I'm no good ad figuring all that out on my own. I was hoping that someone could be a gem and lend a hand?

The song is called "The Future" by Anna Barnett (click here for her page on ReverbNation)

Thank you so much everyone!
Last edited by sturturro at Oct 17, 2015,
I can do the song but I can not find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet for it... So the first thing I would need are all the lyrics to it... Please provide them

if you can supply the lyrics to the song I can make a chord tab of it...

This is sort of a quirky type song... Are you sure you can pull it off vocally... Not many people even view this song at all... Just want to make sure before you go through the trouble of typing all the lyrics out.. Basically, the entire song consists of about 4 chords....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Oct 18, 2015,
Yeah it is a rather unknown song but I would like to give it a try before I tell my aunt it's a no-go. Thank you so much! I'll get the lyrics for you.
HERE YOU GO.... I DID THE LYRICS (90% of the lyrics are correct) BUT THERE ARE SOME PARTS WHERE I HAVE A ?? AND IN One or two PARTS THERE MAY BE A MISTAKE IN THEM... THE CHORDS ARE 100% CORRECT HOWEVER... SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THE LYRICS ARE AND I WILL THEN MAKE THE CORRECTIONS..OK.... SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE LYRICS AS YOU HEAR THEM...

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/anna_barnett/the_future_crd.htm

BY THE WAY, PLEASE RATE THIS TAB 5 STARS..OK
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Oct 18, 2015,
Quote by DON CZARSKI
HERE YOU GO.... I DID THE LYRICS (90% of the lyrics are correct) BUT THERE ARE SOME PARTS WHERE I HAVE A ?? AND IN One or two PARTS THERE MAY BE A MISTAKE IN THEM... THE CHORDS ARE 100% CORRECT HOWEVER... SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THE LYRICS ARE AND I WILL THEN MAKE THE CORRECTIONS..OK.... SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE LYRICS AS YOU HEAR THEM...

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/anna_barnett/the_future_crd.htm

BY THE WAY, PLEASE RATE THIS TAB 5 STARS..OK

OH WOW YOU'RE AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS GONNA SIT DOWN AND FIGURE OUT THE LYRICS, THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!! YOU'RE A VIP
By the way, as an update.. I just redid the lyrics.. Anna Barnett herself sent them to me... I asked her for the lyrics on her Facebook page and she graciously sent them to me.. So they are now 100% correct...