Page 1 of 9
discuss

I really like how versatile sweaters are. they are nice by themselves when it is mild outside, but also super snuggly and warm under coats when it gets really chilly. they can be dressy or casual. rn I am wearing a cashmere sweater w black jeans and it has been comfy all day despite the weather fluctuations and different settings (went out for lunch, slumped around at the house, carved pumpkins w friends, went out to a ballet performance in the evening)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

oh ya also if available, show me yr sweaters and/or sweater qts
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm more of a jacket person myself, I could never rock the sweater.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You're making me want to try to buy a nice sweater and see if I can pull it off but I just got done analyzing my credit card usage and last month 47% of it was "non-essential" so I think I need an intervention.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

sweaters are essential sometimes

my current sweater situation (sry I would take a better pic but I cba to get up for this)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

im totally chill w/ sweaters & all that but i usually don't where them when i'm lounging around the house
superman is killing himself tonight
I can get up for that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yes I do it's like being hugged 24/7 (or however long I have it on for)

I also like how I don't need to hang them since I don't have any spare hangers

I used to wear them in tropical weather on super rainy days and it was just as comfy as anything else (natural fibers only though)

I am partial to turtlenecks for actual cold weather since my neck is long and scarves don't provide adequate coverage without constant adjustments. Cowl necks are nice too but wearing a backpack or crossbody messes the draping up

I have my heart set on this beautiful pink sweater from vineyard vines - it fits perfectly and the color is just amazing but I have a summer sweater in that color already so idk I might pick a different color but I just love that shade of pink. perhaps I will get a lipstick in it instead

I will be wearing a sweater tomorrow so I will post a pic then
cat
also I have this green/white/red sweater vest that my dad gave me because it's too small for him now and my mom knitted it for their first anniversary. I've got my Christmas outfit ready

also soooooooooooo many things she knitted with shoulder pads in but I can't remove them without unraveling. Oh well I suppose I should take all the insulation I can get
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 17, 2015,
yall are silly, everyone can pull off a sweater you just have to find one you love
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by guitarxo
Yes I do it's like being hugged 24/7 (or however long I have it on for)

I also like how I don't need to hang them since I don't have any spare hangers

I used to wear them in tropical weather on super rainy days and it was just as comfy as anything else (natural fibers only though)

I am partial to turtlenecks for actual cold weather since my neck is long and scarves don't provide adequate coverage without constant adjustments. Cowl necks are nice too but wearing a backpack or crossbody messes the draping up

I have my heart set on this beautiful pink sweater from vineyard vines - it fits perfectly and the color is just amazing but I have a summer sweater in that color already so idk I might pick a different color but I just love that shade of pink. perhaps I will get a lipstick in it instead

I will be wearing a sweater tomorrow so I will post a pic then

I love turtlenecks too they are wonderful in cold weather or anytime for me bc I am a cold human
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
yall are silly, everyone can pull off a sweater you just have to find one you love

This is factually inaccurate

If anything id say sweaters are one of the hardest articles of clothing for anyone to pull off. Thats why sweatshirts are superior.
I can't find a good sweater

I'm waiting for a good sweater to find me ~
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

ok ya sweatshirts are p great
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Ehhh

Sweatshirts remind me too much of middle school/early high school me and nah
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I think I look bad in them. Well I think I look bad in most things, but especially sweaters. :/
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 18, 2015,
I like crew neck sweatshirts I wear them kinda baggy w some skinnies
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

That's great if you want to look boring.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Live version is better tho cuz Drapht's verse

True, but I was going more for all the different sweaters in the film clip

Quote by vintage x metal
I have a hard time believing anyone would look bad in this, it's as easy as a t-shirt

http://www.amazon.com/American-Apparel-Basic-Crew-Sweater/dp/B00H2EZ69W

"Well of course it's sexy Woodhouse, that's why I bought ten of them"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Oct 18, 2015,
listen I don't even wear t-shirts I was just trying to find something simple
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Quote by vintage x metal
I have a hard time believing anyone would look bad in this, it's as easy as a t-shirt

http://www.amazon.com/American-Apparel-Basic-Crew-Sweater/dp/B00H2EZ69W

nope

nope

Quote by i_lovemetallica
"Well of course it's sexy Woodhouse, that's why I bought ten of them"

Yes
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Oct 18, 2015,
Quote by vintage x metal
listen I don't even wear t-shirts I was just trying to find something simple

But tshirts are cute usually probably
fucking saadia making me spend money
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by GuitarGod_92

Sure about that?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by GuitarGod_92

usually probably
Quote by theogonia777 at #33641542
usually probably

mostly likely
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I look good in pretty much whatever but stuff doesn't come in my size.
Turtlenecks
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.