Heya!

I got myself an old MXR distortion+ (probably from the late 70's) before a gig a couple of weeks ago. The problem is, there's no power supplying option else than batteries, and due to experience I don't trust batteries (neither does my wallet).
I've been searching the web without results, probably because I don't quite know what I'm looking for, but is there some sort of adapter I could plug in where I'd put my battery and supply it with a regular DC plug?

Thanks in advance )
Yes. The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus (for instance) comes with a solution for your problem.

The far right cable on the bottom plugs into the battery compartment and goes straight to the pedal power. You'd probably be able to find something that plugs into a one-spot if you don't have a power supply like the Voodoo Labs.
Quote by I K0nijn I
Yes. The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus (for instance) comes with a solution for your problem.

The far right cable on the bottom plugs into the battery compartment and goes straight to the pedal power. You'd probably be able to find something that plugs into a one-spot if you don't have a power supply like the Voodoo Labs.

Ah! Just what I was looking for!
Any idea what these are called? That's kind of where my research failed
I've seen those battery clip ends sold separately before, so you could just track down one, and buy a standard wall wart to power it. It would be much cheaper then buying that whole voodoo labs set-up, unless you wanted a multi, isolated power supply anyways; Which I would recommend if you use a few pedals, and have the spare cash.

Edit: I guess I should have clicked your link. I though it was going to be a link to the whole getup
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H