Page 1 of 3
If you had 1 wish what would you do with it. The only rule is you can't wish for any more wishes. I would get rid of all the annoying people in the world or maybe meeting some hot chick. I don't know? What would you do? Or maybe just get loads and loads and loads of smilies.
Last edited by lukeskywalkers at Jan 13, 2016,
I wish I was good at stuff.

I wish I had money to move to Canada.

I wish I wasn't sad all the time.

I wish I didn't ruminate.

I wish I could stop eating these nacho cheese pringles.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Why not have £1000000000000 or even better £10000000000000
Last edited by lukeskywalkers at Oct 18, 2015,
Quote by EpiExplorer
I wish I was good at stuff.

I wish I had money to move to Canada.

I wish I wasn't sad all the time.

I wish I didn't ruminate.

I wish I could stop eating these nacho cheese pringles.

That's 5 wishes man Sorry choose 1
Quote by lukeskywalkers
Why not have £1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or even better £100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Because that first amount of money is more than exists at the moment, and not just as currency. It would break the economy and pretty much destroy civilisation as we know it.
Nobody is talking cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Quote by mind_meld
I wish it was the sixties, I wish I could be happy, I wish, I wish, I wish that something would happen

Seems like it's the 60's in lukeskywalker's mind, courtesy of whatever drug(s) he's on.
Quote by lukeskywalkers
Why not have £1000000000000 or even better £10000000000000

Cause I'm not a fucking idiot like you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Seems like it's the 60's in lukeskywalker's mind, courtesy of whatever drug(s) he's on.

Shut up man the only band I like from the 60s is the beatles
Oh shut up this was not meant to be a everybody offend me thread. Just calm down I hate having to get into fights
To have the infinite ability to travel wherever I wanted with no hindrances whatsoever.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by lukeskywalkers
Oh shut up this was not meant to be a everybody offend me thread. Just calm down I hate having to get into fights

then don't make it into a fight, just be calm, read their words and let life flow by.

Worked for me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd wish that I never developed any mental illnesses and let me relive all the years I was sick so that I could have a life that wouldn't eventually end in suicide.
I would become a reality warper and make myself immortal/mortal, tangible/intangible, god/a worm etc at will.

if i were a reality warper I could solve any problems anyone wanted

or I could make them worse

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 18, 2015,
slapsymcdougals your the one on drugs why are you here just to offend everyone???

Plus ya know how serious drugs are did they not teack you anything at nursery/school don't pick up sweeties and eat them because they are actually drugs.
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33641783
I'd wish that I never developed any mental illnesses and let me relive all the years I was sick so that I could have a life that wouldn't eventually end in suicide.

sometimes you make me unintentionally lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
see this cliff made out of dashes I enjoy doing this stuff
............................................................... /
Quote by lukeskywalkers
slapsymcdougals your the one on drugs why are you here just to offend everyone???

Plus ya know how serious drugs are did they not teack you anything at nursery/school don't pick up sweeties and eat them because they are actually drugs.

Not everyone. Just you.
Quote by lukeskywalkers
Just me hah why just me you idiot you don't own this place you now

Because I can see the future, and I knew you'd call me an idiot even though you can't see the future, because you're a total *South African accent ON*can't*South African accent OFF*.
Yeah says you you know how annoying you are
Quote by lukeskywalkers
Yeah says you you know how annoying you are I just read your stupid comic strip thread it's a fail pretty much

I knew you didn't know what context is.
Terrible thread btw, I'd wish it was never made etc.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
such hostility itt

cant you two just hunker down and rim each other in private?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 3