Hi guys Im new on the forum and I have a question
How do you get a rock sound from your electric guitar.Ive tried playing around with the knobs but they dont give out the desired distrotion.So i was wondering maybe i can get the same effect with a distortion pedal if this is true please reccomend a cheap option.
Tnx for reading best regards from Europe!
What equipment do you have? Most amps have distortion, but the amount you can get varies from amp to amp.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i