Hey everyone, I just bought a used standard series M2 online and I can't find much info online in the way of specs for it. It is the bolt on model with rosewood board and EMG's. The question I have is, what neck profile does it have?

From what I can find, the e-ii version has the thin-u, same as my eclipse which I love. My KH has the extra thin flat which is really great too but I can't find anything about which neck profile the m-ii has. I've read somewhere (I think) that it has an extra thin u, but I would like to confirm that, and any other info anyone could provide on it would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance
The bolt-on M-IIs as I recall had the "Extra Thin Flat" profile, though it could very well be the "Extra Thin U".
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I have a bolt on M-II and it's neck is significantly thinner than my eclipse. The neck should be the same as your Kh.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Tama Drums/ Sabian
Ok, awesome! Thank you guys for the help. I was thinking it had the extra thin of some sort, the new ones have the thin u which I think would be interesting on this guitar but I'll be very happy with the extra thin, I am loving it more and more on the KH.
Gibson Les Paul custom
Ibanez RG1570
Schecter KM7
Mesa Boogie triple rectifier
Rectifier 2x12"
Last edited by Chiliphil1 at Oct 19, 2015,
I got her yesterday, if anyone else wants to know, this appears to be the extra thin U. It is more round than the neck on the KH but thinner than the one on the eclipse. I really like it, plays smooth and it's effortless to hit any note.
Gibson Les Paul custom
Ibanez RG1570
Schecter KM7
Mesa Boogie triple rectifier
Rectifier 2x12"