Greetings.

So I got myself a guitar and an audio interface and I've been recording stuff as a pastime, but the lack of drums is making the experience very boring (what a surprise) I cannot buy drums of any king due to lack of money, and I am wondering if there is any kind of program that lets me create drums like if its some sort of virtual drums set. I have googled around a bit I have found nothing.

Thanks and good health.
Download Kontakt Player for free, then Google Sennheiser Drum Mica. The website is in German but if you use Chrome it'll translate for you. Sign up on the website and download the files, then just load Kontakt in your recording software and DrumMica inside it.

The samples are easily on par with Superior Drummer and Steven Slate Drums and it's free!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I got Superior Drummer 2.0 a couple months back and it's unreal. Most people don't know that I write all my drums on the computer because it sounds so authentic (it's a little pricey though).
Quote by roger_waterssss
Thanks for your answers!!! I will check them out. But Superior drummer is for mac

No its not. Superior is cross-platform.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
No its not. Superior is cross-platform.

I may be wrong but I read his post as "I can only find a torrent for Mac" since the product website is very clear about this...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Oct 27, 2015,