I just ordered up a delay pedal after a long wait of wonder what I was going to purchase. I ended up getting the Flashback delay and looper. What are your favorite riffs with delay? I have never used one before and can't wait to try it out!
ESP Iron Cross Sig model, Fernandes RetroRocket Sunburst, Taylor 214CE, Peavey XXX Super 40, DimeBag Crybaby from Hell, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, MXR Chorus, and a Flashback Delay and Looper.
Run like hell
Where the streets have no name

Really though, low to moderate repeats and a low mix setting is great for solos and stuff. The delay definitely doesn't need to be prominent like on the riffs I listed.
RIP Gooze

cats
My personal favorite if you have a 7 string is "Language I: Intuition" by The Contortionist. Really mellow and ambient but proggy.
Pretty much any U2 or Pink Floyd. Welcome to the Jungle, and All along the Watchtower (Hendrix) the solos have a very short delay on them.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Whole bunch of stuff from Limp Bizkit, but most notably: It'll be OK, Re-Arranged, Livin it Up and Don't Go off Wandering
Also from Tom Morello, my favourite is surely adding delay after Whammy, creates amazing effect, just listen to Shadow on the Sun solo and #1 Zero - best song from Audioslave
3:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGSYSxHmj4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZY-cS1cAyg
Black Light Burns - I Have A Need
Awesome, I love me some Pink Floyd and the hair bands. I am taking a listen to the videos post. Never heard of most of them.
ESP Iron Cross Sig model, Fernandes RetroRocket Sunburst, Taylor 214CE, Peavey XXX Super 40, DimeBag Crybaby from Hell, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, MXR Chorus, and a Flashback Delay and Looper.
Well, I got stoned and plugged that delay pedal in and was trapped in some magical world with that thing. It was quite the experience. I really had no idea how cool it was going to be.