Page 1 of 2
....and asked for a KitKat.

She got 4 fingers.

Give me your feminist jokes.
RIP Tom Searle.
You want a bad joke, how bout the incidence of sexual assault on our nation's college campuses.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MH400
....and asked for a KitKat.

She got 4 fingers.

Give me your feminist jokes.

That's not even the format of the joke though
I don't get it...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ErikLensherr
You want a bad joke, how bout the incidence of sexual assault on our nation's college campuses.

Sounds hot. Where do I sign up?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i never cared to pay attention to feminism in order to get this joke
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yeah noone else is going to post any jokes here until you actually explain your joke.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
i think it might be a weird play on this

not sure though.

superman is killing himself tonight
That joke sucks.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
*Gong
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Who walks into a store and asks for a chocolate bar? They're right by the checkout line.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33643986
Sounds hot. Where do I sign up?

You want hot, how bout we put the heat on domestic abuse in this country.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This would make more sense if it was more like "A white lady came into a store in the US and paid for a Kit-Kat, then opened the package to only find 3 sticks inside. Later a Latina came into the same store and paid for a Kit-Kat, then opened the package to find merely 2."
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

feminists are not funny unless they are tina fey and she is a superhero

(this is a lie but you have to be into some pretty dark humor)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

A feminist walks into a shop where she is offered a job with lower pay than her male coworkers even though they're doing the same job.

ba dum tish, America.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by vintage x metal
feminists are not funny unless they are tina fey and she is a superhero

(this is a lie but you have to be into some pretty dark humor)

but tina fey is a superhero
superman is killing himself tonight
that part is true
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
This would make more sense if it was more like "A white lady came into a store in the US and paid for a Kit-Kat, then opened the package to only find 3 sticks inside. Later a Latina came into the same store and paid for a Kit-Kat, then opened the package to find merely 2."

This is like the anti-joke apple I love it
Quote by ErikLensherr
A feminist walks into a shop where she is offered a job with lower pay than her male coworkers even though they're doing the same job.

ba dum tish, America.

But that's illegal.
Look at all these dumb as fuck yanks not getting this joke lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I-I don't get it

EDIT: oh

idk is that a feminist issue so much as someone getting fisted
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by steve_muse
Pretty sure most of the people not getting it aren't yanks, including me. Care to explain it?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by steve_muse

i'm not sure if i don't get it or if it's not that funny in the first place.

explain pls.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Irondevil
Pretty sure most of the people not getting it aren't yanks, including me. Care to explain it?

Farmer Ben, of Urban Dictionary writes,

"Whilst fingering a girl/woman, kit-katting is the act of getting two fingers up her snatch and two up her bum. this resembles a 4-fingered KitKat in half. This maneuovre is quite complex and is most likely to be performed on a slut or someone quite loose. The best method would be to breach the anus first, as this is the most difficult part, then proceed to her fanny. Not confirmed if this is pleasurable or just weird."

How a sexual maneuver is at odds with a mental construct such as feminism is still a mystery to me. Perhaps MH400 was simply going for shock value, and hoping no one would notice the disconnect. Or, more likely, he was hinting at this:

Quote by Baby Joel

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Zaphikh
Farmer Ben, of Urban Dictionary writes

Mate that's called the Spocker.
I always forget "fanny" doesn't just mean "butt" to us non-yanks. I read this

The best method would be to breach the anus first, as this is the most difficult part, then proceed to her fanny.

and thought "wait 4 FINGERS IN THE BUTT NOOOOO"
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Rossenrot at #33644428
But that's illegal.

Sing it, sister.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Rossenrot
That's what laws are. Words on paper.

And that's all they are.
Hence my post.
Quote by Alcofuel
And that's all they are.
Hence my post.

What you're saying sounds like it's a point, but you're really not making a point at all. Certainly didn't warrant this thread being bumped.
Page 1 of 2