Pet Sounds is incredible but the rest of their albums are pretty forgettable tbh.

The Wrecking Crew was tho. I'm assuming you've seen the documentary that was recently released?
Music doesn’t get any better than Pet Sounds. Centuries from now nobody will remember cookie-monster vocals over djent riffs, but people will still blast Pet Sounds.
Last edited by jpnyc at Oct 20, 2015,
the beach boys monument/site of where they used to live is a mile south of where I live

it's kinda sad looking though

they also attended the college I'm currently attending so yeah

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
the beach boys monument/site of where they used to live is a mile south of where I live

it's kinda sad looking though

they also attended the college I'm currently attending so yeah

I'm coming to set up a camera in your basement
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Pet Sounds is incredible but the rest of their albums are pretty forgettable tbh.

The Wrecking Crew was tho. I'm assuming you've seen the documentary that was recently released?

I saw that documentary listed on Netflix. How was it?
Quote by metaldud536
Wow posting grandpa's music. Get outta here bro.

what an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we can't be friends? I don't know what I would do if we could not be friends.
With the title of this thread, it reminded me of a Buzzfeed article. All it needs is the "..And *x time* will surprise you."
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by TobusRex
I saw that documentary listed on Netflix. How was it?

I don't know I did not see it but I'm interested in it.

Movies about famous musicians, biographies are usually absolutely deplorable. Why? Because you can't re-create something like that, it's that simple. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could!! We could create another Beatles and they could pick up where they left off at Abbey Road.

I don't know though maybe it's a documentary. Those can be interesting or ludicrous. A little clip of some music followed by a long-winded comment by someone of interest like a movie star with some profound thoughts about what the music meant to them.

I thought Clint Eastwood's movie bird was believable. That one about Ike and Tina Turner wasn't too horrible.
Quote by yope
what an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we can't be friends? I don't know what I would do if we could not be friends.

Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

True, most of the Beach Boys output is pretty much Chuck Berry if he was white and liked surfing.
Hey pretty cool
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33644196

You're such a dumb. Yeah they have tons of bad albums but guess what, shut up. Surf's up - CLASSIC, The Smile Sessions - CLASSIC, Smiley Smile - It's ok
i listened to the beach boys when i was in middle school

srs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal
True, most of the Beach Boys output is pretty much Chuck Berry if he was white and liked surfing.

I like Chuck Berry I like a lot of the Beach boys I can not think of two more dissimilar artists . It is true a few Chuck Berry riffs can be found in surfin USA.

By the way Chuck Berry was 89 yesterday and he still looking good for 89-year-old.

Jethro Tull is pretty much U-2 with Chuck Berry riffs. Dolly Parton is pretty much Judas Priest with tits . There, I guess I told you.
Last edited by yope at Oct 20, 2015,
Quote by Arby911
Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

it doesn't surprise me you caught that, that's your game , I do not mean poker.
Quote by yope
I like Chuck Berry I like a lot of the Beach boys I can not think of two more dissimilar artists . It is true a few Chuck Berry riffs can be found in surfin USA.

By the way Chuck Berry was 89 yesterday and he still looking good for 89-year-old.

Jethro Tull is pretty much U-2 with Chuck Berry riffs. Dolly Parton is pretty much Judas Priest with tits . There, I guess I told you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
Quote by yope
it doesn't surprise me you caught that, that's your game , I do not mean poker.

It's a great movie, I was paying respect to your usage of the quote!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
It's a great movie, I was paying respect to your usage of quote!

me and Arby 9/11 agree on something.
Quote by yope
I'm coming to set up a camera in your basement

I'll be waiting

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story