Page 1 of 2
Hey guys.

This is pretty random but I think I've filmed a ghost or poltergeist or something in my basement. We have been dealing with lots of strange things happening down there recently so we set up a camera. I don't want to ramble so if you are interested you can read all the details underneath the video.

Look closely at around 58 second into the video, then again at 1:25 and finally right before the camera shuts off you can see a figure approaching the camera.

Does anybody have any knowledge or experience with these kind of things?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP6s9fPohQM
what you've got there is a lot of fishing line and too much time on your hands
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Good point, however you were obviously going to see that but the parts I mentioned are more subtle and I didn't notice the first few times watching the footage back.
I understand these things can be faked and I respect your skepticism, I would be the exact same. Unless my wife sneaked down and pranked me in the middle of the night then this is 100% real. We have been hearing noise down in the basement for months and things have been getting moved around. It's been driving us crazy and it's really taking a toll on my wife's mental health. I'm trying to look at this objectively but I personally cannot see any other explanation for this. The movements of the doors could not possibly have been done using string and that certainly doesn't account for the ghostly figures that appear on the film at various points. I truly wish this was fake, I really do.
You have my sympathy

On another note, have you tried playing Celine Dion/Justin Bieber/One Direction for days on end? That would get rid of me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by funkymonkey1231
I understand these things can be faked and I respect your skepticism, I would be the exact same. Unless my wife sneaked down and pranked me in the middle of the night then this is 100% real. We have been hearing noise down in the basement for months and things have been getting moved around. It's been driving us crazy and it's really taking a toll on my wife's mental health. I'm trying to look at this objectively but I personally cannot see any other explanation for this. The movements of the doors could not possibly have been done using string and that certainly doesn't account for the ghostly figures that appear on the film at various points. I truly wish this was fake, I really do.

Why do you think it's ghosts when it's just as likely to be Harry Potter/Baby Joel with an invisibility cloak?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Pastafarian96
You have my sympathy

On another note, have you tried playing Celine Dion/Justin Bieber/One Direction for days on end? That would get rid of me.

Thank you for that, I really appreciate it.

Haha that could work. However I think I'd rather put up with our current situation than be subjected to that torturous noise for days on end.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Why do you think it's ghosts when it's just as likely to be Harry Potter/Baby Joel with an invisibility cloak?

That's a valid point. I shouldn't have said ghost as I have no idea what this is or what's going on.
The same thing that was moving all the rest of the stuff I imagine. If you look closely on full screen you can see a figure of something approaching the camera just before that.
This kind of stuff makes me feel sad. What events lead a person to do this in their lives? What kind of alienation do we inflict upon each other that leads to a cry for help like this?

There is money in this person's life, but it does nothing in quelling their paranoia. There is shelter, someone to love, access to technology, and all the myths at hand needed to create a story to share with others... but for what? An insatiable need for validation of something phantasmagorical. The banal is terrifying, but it's all some folks have got. This is it.

I bet this person had dreams as a child.

The child is gone, and now we're asked bore into a recorded moment of silence to search for something beyond this life.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by UltimateGuizar
A g g g g g g g GHOST yikes!

It's g g g g g g g Guizar!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

you should bolt down the furniture and add child safety locks to all sliding doors

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
You guys realize this video was edited...

But if this is legit, apparently smudge with sage and telling it to leave supposedly helps.
"A GHOST STOPPED MY RECORDING 2 MINUTES IN AND FLUNG MY CAMERA ACROSS THE ROOM!" seems more like a reasonable reaction from someone who actually caught a ghost than "I think I caught a ghost. Look here. And here. And just before it ends. What do?"
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
So...TS is Mary Holden?

And has a wife?

I mean, that's cool I guess. Seems a bit unlikely but hey whatever.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Well hello there Pasta, how's things?

I'm sick but it could be worse, could have ebolaids.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

If this is real, there are several TV shows you could contact that would be very interested in coming out to your house and investigating. Just Google 'Paranormal Investigation' and you should be able to find someone to come out to your house and check it out.
Skidaddy, Esq. (G.Q.)
As an expert paranormal investigator I can confirm that this video is in fact legit and we should all be terrified for our lives.
I believe the so called figures are what normal people call shadows. Probably of the person operating the camera or whoever is throwing things across the light source.
Quote by wafflesyrup
As an expert paranormal investigator I can confirm that this video is in fact legit and we should all be terrified for our lives.

Don't be silly. As a significantly more qualified paranormal investigator, I can tell you that your lives were always meaningless and short. This video does confirm, however, that you should be terrified for your immortal souls, and events such as these were dramatised in the so-called documentary 'Ghostbusters'.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
not enough scary skeletons

I don't want to alarm you but there is a skeleton inside you at this very moment.
Quote by Zaphikh
This kind of stuff makes me feel sad. What events lead a person to do this in their lives? What kind of alienation do we inflict upon each other that leads to a cry for help like this?

There is money in this person's life, but it does nothing in quelling their paranoia. There is shelter, someone to love, access to technology, and all the myths at hand needed to create a story to share with others... but for what? An insatiable need for validation of something phantasmagorical. The banal is terrifying, but it's all some folks have got. This is it.

I bet this person had dreams as a child.

The child is gone, and now we're asked bore into a recorded moment of silence to search for something beyond this life.

I was thinking this exact same thing. this person by every metric has a successful life (assuming he isn't lying about that) - a wife, a house, a Henry Hoover - yet he still believes or wants other people to believe in ghosts. I feel bad for him

unless he's doing this for a laugh, which would be great craic
Quote by seventh_angel
I love how the detail's on the "figure" and not on the "stuff being moved around"

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
consider me spooked.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2