Marie calendars chocolate velvet pie. It's got ground-up Oreo cookies, just the black part, for crust and they're very generous with that too. Then it has thick, rich, chocolate pudding topped with a thick layer of whipped cream with slivers of chocolate. When I eat it I can feel it destroying my liver and pancreas, it's that good.

My main food addiction is chorizo I absolutely love chorizo and eggs. Eggs are good for you. You can see the nitrates in chorizo from across the street. I haven't had chorizo and eggs much this year. I started eating it once in a great while last year after not eating it for years and years.
Last edited by yope at Oct 20, 2015,
Are you fucking high?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Are you fucking high?

I sure as fuck am. And thanks to OP I now want chorizo and I can't fucking drive to get it!
Quote by jpnyc
I sure as fuck am. And thanks to OP I now want chorizo and I can't fucking drive to get it!

Drool, you peasant!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by yope
Marie calendars chocolate velvet pie. It's got ground-up Oreo cookies, just the black part, for crust and they're very generous with that too. Then it has thick, rich, chocolate pudding topped with a thick layer of whipped cream with slivers of chocolate. When I eat it I can feel it destroying my liver and pancreas, it's that good.

They should just rename it to "Diabetes"
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________

huge deliciousness under the cut
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger