Won the auction monday, got the guitar today!

WOW!

Fernandes Ravelle limited edition Shin Dragon

First impression, a steal for 225 Euros. Plays great, like most upper market Fernandes guitars and looks killer.

I´m off to rehearsals with it and will report later.
Attachments:
Shin Dragon 2.JPG
Great bargain! I wanted to get a SHIN Koi Ravelle, but I was thwarted. Now, they are hard to find. Congrats on your new baby!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Report from the rehearsal room.

The previous owner had the guitar set up real well. Action is extremely low which suits me. Tone was a bit muddy meaning I´ll have to dig out my "spare pick ups" box and see. Mind you, "muddy" means muddy compared to the ESPs I usually play at rehearsals with that band. I think I still have a Gibson humbucker or two.
Did you get the one with the Fernandes Hi-Output pickups or the one with the Seymour Duncan ‘59 in the neck and the Seymour Duncan SH-4JB in the bridge?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Did you get the one with the Fernandes Hi-Output pickups or the one with the Seymour Duncan ‘59 in the neck and the Seymour Duncan SH-4JB in the bridge?

Doesn´t say Seymour Duncan an the pick ups so I´ll assume the Fernandes ones are in there.
Rock On HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge