Okay so I have the Savage 120 and I wanna get the footswitch that goes with it. The problem is that I don't wanna use heavy crunch for rhythm and lead for leads, I like the sound of lead for everything. But I also wanna be able to step on a pedal and have my setting change for solo volume and stuff. If I set up my footswitch with certain presets, (I think you can do that?) can I set one button to be channel 4 and another button to be the same Channel but let's say with smooth mode engaged and the channel volume higher?

Right now I use an active volume control pedal with an adjustable Min/Max that I use as Rythym/solo but I'd like to be able to just do that with my footswitch. I can't get the Crunch 2 to sound like the Lead, it just doesn't have as much thickness/low end.

Now I'm pretty sure the Z-10 does function with the Savage via MIDI but unlike the Invader or something it's not midi compatable with all midi devices but it is with the Z-10. So how does this work, how can you program certain things for each switch if the physical knobs on the amp aren't changed? Or is it only things like Channel/Depth/contour/rough/smooth stuff?

Thanku in advance ^_^
Last edited by Knight Elijah at Oct 20, 2015,
your best bet might be to email engl

you can do it without midi but you'd probably have to kick two footswitches at once (the two master volumes are footswitchable)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Okay, yeah btw I did just realize last night it had master volume B xD I forgot as I have never used it cause I don't have the footswitch. So yeah that should be good enough at least
yeah it's a bit of a pain having to kick the two buttons, but at least it should let you go from rough to smooth and account for the volume difference.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?