A man who self-identifies as a parrot has his ears cut off to look more like a parrot:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11935421/Whos-a-pretty-boy-then-Man-cuts-off-his-ears-to-look-like-a-parrot.html

He added: "I went to the supermarket the other day and when I went in I said 'blimey it's so windy out there it blew my ears off and everybody had a chuckle.

Faith in humanity restored.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
He looks nothing like a parrot.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The split tongue thing has always creeped me out.

Other than that, that's some pretty awesome tattoo work. Can't imagine how the "horn" piercings (I'd assumed they're piercings) on his head are put there.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by aerosmithfan95 at #33645386
The split tongue thing has always creeped me out.

Other than that, that's some pretty awesome tattoo work. Can't imagine how the "horn" piercings (I'd assumed they're piercings) on his head are put there.

I'm guessing some kind of small plate/anchor thingy under the skin which the horns can be screwed on to?
But he doesn't look like a cowardly dog at all!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Aw I love when body mod freaks are so cute about the whole thing

(and from whom I've met, they often are... I am living with half of the staff of the tattoo parlor I go to and they are so kind and the best roommates)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

the guy at the end slamming the surgery is a hypocritical knobhead and a half.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
What kind of doctor cuts off someone's ears with no medical reason to do so?

Oh well, think it's an odd thing, especially for a 56 year old, but whatever. I'd have just covered my ears with like, latex and make-up.
Quote by stratkat
If you were a doctor and this dude walked in and offered you piles of cash for cutting his ears off, would you not accept?
Also he doesn't look anything like a parrot
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by stratkat

He probably got paid duh.

With booty.

The treasure kind
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Yeah but did his insurance cover it? I mean, it really should, would be a crime not to.
MLK didn't die for this.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
MLK didn't die for this.

This made me chuckle.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
good for him I guess.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by JamSessionFreak

ty.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
wat a ******
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Banjocal
But he doesn't look like a cowardly dog at all!

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Goddamn, I came here just to say something like this.
This is what narcissism looks like.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
their pronouns are squawk and caw.

caw is doing what caw wants, so don't judge squawk
Check out my band Disturbed
South Park made an episode about this. I think they were wrong about it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ