Page 1 of 2
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/21/us/new-york-police-officer-killed/index.html

New York (CNN)A New York Police Department officer has died after he was shot in the head while chasing a gunman in East Harlem, authorities said.

Randolph Holder, 33, was shot Tuesday night while responding to reports of a man with a gun in the area, Police Commissioner William J. Bratton said.

"He was an immigrant ... in the words of Abraham Lincoln, a man who gave the full measure of devotion for a city he loved," Mayor Bill De Blasio said.

Holder was the fourth officer killed in New York City in 11 months, Bratton said.

He is married and joined the department in 2010.

The suspect was arrested four blocks away, and is in custody with gunshot wounds to the leg, authorities said.

Fuck the police
Quote by Paroxysm
The most important question is: White or black suspect?
Pretty sure Holder is a Mexican last name. Trust me, I'm Hispanic.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
One of my acquaintances was gonna be a firefighter and I was like "oh shit that's scary don't get hurt" but then she changed her mind.

She became a cop instead lmao
The suspect was arrested four blocks away, and is in custody with gunshot wounds to the leg, authorities said.

This is the main difference between this kind of thing and when the police murder citizens. Sweet strawman, though.
I find it hard to be as sympathetic when I know what the US police do to innocent citizens on a regular enough basis that it is consistently swept under rugs and enabled by even the most moralistic of officers.

But this thread was clearly made to spark a police brutality debate anyway
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Weaponized
One of my acquaintances was gonna be a firefighter and I was like "oh shit that's scary don't get hurt" but then she changed her mind.

She became a cop instead lmao

Everybody loves firefighters. Your acquaintance makes poor decisions.
But who will you call to save you if a crazy person goes on a rampage someplace?

I would rather trust the cops to stop a person if they ever start to go on a rampage somewhere.
I'm confused, the cop died, but he's still scum?

Or are you just gloating over the fact that a human being died?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
hardcorebradthread
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Pretty sure Holder is a Mexican last name. Trust me, I'm Hispanic.

yep, mexican as fuck
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Rossenrot at #33646015
Probably frequently

#REKT
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
It's clearly not enough for police to have guns to protect themselves with. They should be given motherfucking rocket launchers instead.
I have nothing important to say
He's a Guyanese immigrant. Of course he's brave and honorable, cuz he's not a jus soli white man.

That's what you get for subverting a cop's death to dismiss criticism of police brutality, B-rad.
One of my best friends just became a cop. Please don't get shot
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
man, assault guns suck.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
man, assault guns suck.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Most cops are good people, I think everyone knows this except the 14-year oldiest of 14-year olds.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
One of my throwaway business class professors was an EX-cop in the midwest and he was a nice guy He said shit was sexist and lame though cause the CHIEF wouldn't promote female cops past a certain point.
Quote by Arby911

I'm not anti-gun by any means but I seriously don't understand why anyone needs an assault gun. a shotgun works for hunting and protecting your house. why else does a civilian need a gun?

if we're doing the whole "yeah but if you have a gun you can protect yourself!" thing, this officer had a gun and he died so woo
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I'm not anti-gun by any means but I seriously don't understand why anyone needs an assault gun. a shotgun works for hunting and protecting your house. why else does a civilian need a gun?

if we're doing the whole "yeah but if you have a gun you can protect yourself!" thing, this officer had a gun and he died so woo

I wasn't even asking about your stance on firearms ownership, it was just that the comment seemed out of place and you used the term "assault gun" as if it had some specific meaning?

Not going to argue the merits of various firearms and who should or should not have them with you unless you're actually interested in honest answers to your questions. If they are rhetorical and your mind is pretty set, it would only annoy us both and where's the fun in that?
Charles Darwin
A generation being BRAINWASHED to believe that guns are bad and that Law Enforcement is even worse!

Learn your history and heed its warnings. Every where a gov't has come in and and banned guns, the gov't has taken over and became tyrannical, this is why we have a 2nd Amendment and why its so important!! Not so we can own a gun to hunt! It was to allow the people to assemble a militia to knock down a gov't that is out of control....but they don't teach you that in school any more because Common Core has eliminated that! Pray that the day never comes that we have a 2nd Revolution!

Why has the US never had a war on its soil? Can you answer that?

We have an administration that has demonized Law Enforcement and now we are seeing the back lash.

Bottom line is yes there are bad cops and good cops but the administration lap dogs (Media) choose ratings over TRUTH.

Think of it from a cops stand point, if they work a beat in the Ghetto's and the individuals that they have to deal with on a daily basis. Drugs, gangs and basically the scum that out gov't has created.... I'm pretty sure you would be on edge everyday too wondering if you are going home tonight to your own family and I'm pretty sure you would adopt the idea that "I AM GOING HOME TO MY FAMILY TONIGHT!"

Its not the arrow its the Indian...start looking for the real problem....and its Washington and the people running it!

Lets talk about all the black on black crime that is a bigger issue! Why won't the lap dogs talk about that? HMMM? All lives matter!

It sounds like majority of you are to young to really understand and value the Freedom that we still have! Learn to KEEP IT, not give it away for what the Gov't is calling Safety!

Grow up and see the individual trees in the forest not just the forest, look for the wizard behind the curtain!

Cook Country Sheriff Police #218 R.I.P
Last edited by theDogger at Oct 21, 2015,
lol

Quote by Arby911
I wasn't even asking about your stance on firearms ownership, it was just that the comment seemed out of place and you used the term "assault gun" as if it had some specific meaning?

Not going to argue the merits of various firearms and who should or should not have them with you unless you're actually interested in honest answers to your questions. If they are rhetorical and your mind is pretty set, it would only annoy us both and where's the fun in that?

I didn't have a question but yeah I don't want to have the discussion, at least not in reference to this, thanks though Arby
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

erm
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theDogger

Exactly!

Ummm....except for the Revolutionary war, War of 1812, Civil war, Mexican-American war, Pearl Harbor and the attacks on the Aleutians.

So...maybe you might want to rephrase?
Charles Darwin
Cops are shit, period.
Too many Americans are in jail for bullshit.
These are our relatives and friends that we witness being kidnapped and bullied by men with guns and thrown into cages.
It's not "media narrative", it's reality.

If it's too stressful for the poor policeman to work in "the ghetto" and we should let him do whatever is neccesary to get home to his family. Then the people actually living "the ghetto" that don't get to go home and away from it at the end of the day should get the same treatment and be allowed to survive without being handcuffed and thrown into cages.
Most people have a family they want to get home to, not just police. Even people in "the ghetto" want to be with their family.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 21, 2015,
lol did everyone miss the fact that the title was being facetious??
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by EyeNon15
Cops are shit, period.
These are our relatives and friends that we witness being kidnapped and bullied by men with guns and thrown into cages.

Sounds like you have a problem with the entire justice system, not just the arresting officers?

Or maybe your friends and relatives are just scumbags?
Charles Darwin
Quote by theDogger at #33646336
A generation being BRAINWASHED to believe that guns are bad and that Law Enforcement is even worse!

Learn your history and heed its warnings. Every where a gov't has come in and and banned guns, the gov't has taken over and became tyrannical, this is why we have a 2nd Amendment and why its so important!! Not so we can own a gun to hunt! It was to allow the people to assemble a militia to knock down a gov't that is out of control....but they don't teach you that in school any more because Common Core has eliminated that! Pray that the day never comes that we have a 2nd Revolution!

We have an administration that has demonized Law Enforcement and now we are seeing the back lash.

Bottom line is yes there are bad cops and good cops but the administration lap dogs (Media) choose ratings over TRUTH.

Think of it from a cops stand point, if they work a beat in the Ghetto's and the individuals that they have to deal with on a daily basis. Drugs, gangs and basically the scum that out gov't has created.... I'm pretty sure you would be on edge everyday too wondering if you are going home tonight to your own family and I'm pretty sure you would adopt the idea that "I AM GOING HOME TO MY FAMILY TONIGHT!"

Its not the arrow its the Indian...start looking for the real problem....and its Washington and the people running it!

Lets talk about all the black on black crime that is a bigger issue! Why won't the lap dogs talk about that? HMMM? All lives matter!

It sounds like majority of you are to young to really understand and value the Freedom that we still have! Learn to KEEP IT, not give it away for what the Gov't is calling Safety!

Grow up and see the individual trees in the forest not just the forest, look for the wizard behind the curtain!

uh wat
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theDogger at #33646336

Quote by EyeNon15 at #33646358
Cops are shit, period.

If it's too stressful for the poor policeman to work in "the ghetto" and we should let him do whatever is neccesary to get home to his family. Then the people actually living "the ghetto" that don't get to go home and away from it at the end of the day should get the same treatment and be allowed to survive without being handcuffed and thrown into cages.
Most people have a family they want to get home to, not just police. Even people in "the ghetto" want to be with their family.

best posts
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Arby911
Sounds like you have a problem with the entire justice system, not just the arresting officers?

Or maybe your friends and relatives are just scumbags?

Of course it's the entire system. Cops are the goons that do the dirty work for the system.

And no my friends and relatives are not scumbags like you
Quote by EyeNon15
Of course it's the entire system. Cops are the goons that do the dirty work for the system.

And no my friends and relatives are not scumbags like you

Yes, it's a conspiracy against you and yours. The fact that my friends and relatives don't get arrested, convicted and go to jail/prison and yours do is because of that conspiracy, not because of their own actions.

Sucks for you of course, but works out pretty well for me.

Have a nice day. Don't get arrested. Or do, it's not like you have a choice in the matter.

Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Exactly!

Ummm....except for the Revolutionary war, War of 1812, Civil war, Mexican-American war, Pearl Harbor and the attacks on the Aleutians.

So...maybe you might want to rephrase?

Understood but you are missing the point!

Ok all of those that you mentioned were on US soil but it was not an invasion of the modern day US. Pearl Harbor was an Airborne attack that probably could have been stopped, I'm talking about ground troops landing on US soil....China once commented that the reason that they have not invaded the US is that because behind ever door in the US there is a gun!
Lets do an Age check here! I think that this will answer a lot of question!
Quote by theDogger at #33646401
Lets do an Age check here! I think that this will answer a lot of question!

___

Quote by The_Blode
69 😘😘
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2