Hello! I'm in year 11 and doing my HSC next year. I'm going to do four performance pieces for guitar but I'm having trouble finding pieces that that have technical skills skills in them. I'm very much into rock and blues music. So guitarists like Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, Keith Richards, etc. I'm also into acoustic guitar songs. I'm looking for pieces that can show off different technical skills along with dynamics. I've been playing guitar for almost 3-4 years and have less than a year to practice. I'm looking into getting a guitar teacher to help me along this learning process.

Cheers!
I suggest you take a look at some David Gilmour solos. The first 3 solos in 'Shine On..' cover a range of skills, particularly string bends and/with vibrato. His dynamic range is also covered in these solos.
Well, when I did my HSC last year, the best guitarist did a version of Angie by The Rolling Stones, and played it under the category of Rock Music.

If you need any help from someone who did what you're doing, feel free to message me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day