Poll: Seriously why pick it over acual coke unless you're hella diabeetus or sommat inni
Poll Options
View poll results: Seriously why pick it over acual coke unless you're hella diabeetus or sommat inni
huu
8 40%
hum
3 15%
hud
9 45%
Voters: 20.
Page 1 of 2
most soda is gross, but diet coke is somehow worse than almost all of them
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's the best

better than Irn Bru even
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm not sure whether to HUU or HUD 'cause the poll and OP are confusing, but I will agree that Diet Coke sucks.
Free Ali
Quote by K'Nuckles
Asda have their own version of Dr Pepper called Dr Thunder. It's fucking minging, doesn't taste a thing like it. It's like carbonated prune juice ugh

my music teacher in middle school drank diet dr thunder by the 2 liter. there were mountains of empty and partially empty (but flat) 2 liter containers of diet dr thunder amongst all the yellowed 90s crt monitors with 'little guy endlessly mows the lawn' screensavers imprinting on some of them, a few dilapidated wood/temple block contraptions, piles of old planners and notes, and a taxidermy armadillo wearing a 10-gallon hat.

fuck you mr bush
yeah, and dr thunder is one of 1,000 different store-brand* sodas here

*own-brand or w/e
Diet Coke is OK out of a can when its cold. Regular pop is too sweet for my taste.
0/10 poll choices tbh smh fam
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
All diet soda has that same shitty taste. Never understood why people drink that crap.
I'll drink diet coke if I'm stuck in a 3 hour class with no caffeine and have to get soda. it's already so acidic and terrible that the fake sugar doesn't really bother me and I don't want to drink 240 calories worth of sugar liquid.

it's a last resort though I will admit; I almost always pick up tea (or coffee if I am ok w tweakin) before class. I even keep caffeine concentrate at the house to mix with water and chug before class if I am leaving straight from my place. diet coke is a desperate measure.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by K'Nuckles
Vanilla coke though hmu

ok ya but like, as dessert

I used to make these sodas at the bakery while I was working, up in the front at the cafe. I'd make a sparkling lemonade with seltzer, simple syrup, and meyer lemon juice; then I'd add a pinch of vanilla extract (and frozen berries if I was feeling decadent)
stay hydrated yall
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by K'Nuckles
Guys I just had an idea

What if

You took vanilla coke

Boiled it down to make a syrup

And used it

To flavour

A sorbet

... you mean like a vanilla coke slurpee? it's hard to make a sorbet out of anything but fruit
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

that sounds p delicious
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think all soda is good.

from my experience, Coke Zero had the most bitter aftertaste most don't really like.
I'll kindly take your reward codes if you have any.

that is all.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Will try at the next opportunity, will report back

you can buy cola syrup at a pharmacy. it's actually really helpful for an upset stomach, but you could use it to flavor other stuff, add vanilla extract or vanilla syrup and BAM
Quote by Momentosis
I'll kindly take your reward codes if you have any.

that is all.

Okay.

PXNKF5H 9WN5HFL
Quote by grouchpunk08 at #33647394
Okay.

PXNKF5H 9WN5HFL

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
This thread is slowly turning into Japanese girl gifs. Abort mission

Btw, all soda is poison.
Quote by genghisgandhi
poll is amazingly unfunny

i dont think it was meant to be
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2