Page 1 of 3
How much of a worrier are you? Do you have to check that your door is locked 3 times before you leave the house? Do you arrive to places hours earlier because you worry that you're going to be late, stuck in traffic or public transport?

I feel as if I have a problem with worrying too much often.
I worry. Sometimes I get so worked up by money that I feel it's costing me money just to breathe. I check I've got my keys/phone/wallet multiple times on the way to where I'm going and I constantly check routes when I go somewhere new.
Nah. I totally trust that the Nigerian prince I gave all my money to 5 years back is going to come through with those oil millions any day now.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You should meditate more to eliminate worry
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Meditating is a good way to waste time you could be spending on doing something about your problems.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Meditating is a good way to waste time you could be spending on doing something about your problems.

I'd have even less time to do the washing up if I meditated
I worry a fair bit,

I stress about work stuff all the time, I chew my nails and chew the inside of my mouth a lot, I am now getting grey hairs (I'm 23)....I think I might actually have an anxiety disorder of some description......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I worry a fair bit,

I stress about work stuff all the time, I chew my nails and chew the inside of my mouth a lot, I am now getting grey hairs (I'm 23)....I think I might actually have an anxiety disorder of some description......

Then seek help
Nah, I dont even remember the last time I was worried. I get told I'm too "laid back" too often. Maybe that is/should be a worry, who knows ..who cares. What happens, happens
How do you not have a mini heart attack when you get on a train and you're only 99% sure that it's going to where you want and you might end up stranded in Liverpool
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How do you not have a mini heart attack when you get on a train and you're only 99% sure that it's going to where you want and you might end up stranded in Liverpool

Worse than that. The train back to Pompey from London is 8 carriages. Halfway through it splits in 2, one ends up in Portsmouth, one ends up in like Bognor or something like that. Even though I count properly and the display on the train says Portsmouth I still shit myself until I get back.
Quote by RAB11
Worse than that. The train back to Pompey from London is 8 carriages. Halfway through it splits in 2, one ends up in Portsmouth, one ends up in like Bognor or something like that. Even though I count properly and the display on the train says Portsmouth I still shit myself until I get back.

Mate that is absolute true fear right there.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

So what if it does? You just get the train back..
Quote by sam b

Quote by sam b

I got stranded in London overnight one because of a train split like RAB said.

The British railway network after dark would be the perfect setting for a horror film.

Also it'd cost you a fucking arm and a leg.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I got stranded in London overnight one because of a train split like RAB said.

The British railway network after dark would be the perfect setting for a horror film.

Also it'd cost you a fucking arm and a leg.

again, so what? shit happens, if you make that mistake you pay for it. It's nothing to "worry" about
Well actions have consequences, so worry if a form of coping mechanism by my mind to obviously make sure I am aware of the consequences and take the correct course of action

eg.

getting home on time and being able to spend time with my family

as opposed to sleeping in a cold railway station in London or having to pay for an expensive taxi home

You must just be #fearless.
I worry a lot

I've been worrying for the last two weeks because my best friend has disappeared without sending me a message, to the point where this evening I nearly tried to kill my father for insulting the one person I actually care about, who is quite possibly in a lot of trouble and even perhaps dead. As well as that I've cut myself rather deeply on the left ankle, which will scar badly and I'll always be reminded that she's gone and I can't do anything about it.

I don't want to be alive at all right now.
Disappeared as in missing, or has just gone no contract with you?

Hope you are okay buddy. Get the police involved if it's a missing persons case

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Well actions have consequences, so worry if a form of coping mechanism by my mind to obviously make sure I am aware of the consequences and take the correct course of action

eg.

getting home on time and being able to spend time with my family

as opposed to sleeping in a cold railway station in London or having to pay for an expensive taxi home

You must just be #fearless.

Meh. Just thought of an example.. In November we're flying to Manchester and need to get the train up to Newcastle. The flight lands at 1605, and I booked us a train that leaves Manchester Airport at 1700. My missus was whining about it not being enough time and is freaking out about us not having enough time to get through the airport. I'm like.. "so what? We'll just get the next train if we miss that"

I much prefer to take the "risk" of the earlier train over playing it safe and waiting around for hours in places just to make sure you get whatever you booked on time. Fuck waiting around. Maybe that's my worry Having to wait for shit
Last edited by sam b at Oct 22, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Disappeared as in missing, or has just gone no contract with you?

Hope you are okay buddy. Get the police involved if it's a missing persons case

no contact, which is really, really out of character for her.

And thank you, the sympathy is appreciated
Quote by sam b
Meh. Just thought of an example.. In November we're flying to Manchester and need to get the train up to Newcastle. The flight lands at 1605, and I booked us a train that leaves Manchester Airport at 1700. My missus was whining about it not being enough time and is freaking out about us not having enough time to get through the airport. I'm like.. "so what? We'll just get the next train if we miss that"

It depends if you live with the consequences really

Most of these train journeys I've been a student with not a lot of money to spare. Thus missing a booked train for me would be scary because ticket inspectors WILL fine you if you're not on the train you booked (or don't have a more expensive, open ticket).

Also when changing trains if you miss that first one it fucks up the whole journey as you're constantly on trains you're not suppposed to be on and it's just too much hassle and makes me anxious and stressed.

Wish I could live life like you #yolo
I worry more about stupid things that I shouldn't worry about than I do about important things.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I worry a lot, but only if I'm reminded to think about something. For example, I'll leave the house with no issues, lock the door etc, get to work blabla. Then I'll talk to a colleague who just mentions the word 'door' at some point during the conversation and my mind goes completely bonkers.

"...so we get to the door, right? Blablabla..."
(wait, door? Did I lock my door this morning? Shit, I'm not sure...)
"blablabladiblablabla"
(dammit, I don't think it's locked. Fuck, my roommate is gonna kill me if she gets home before me and finds the door unlocked)
"bla bla blaaa blablablablaaaa"
(aaaaaaah, why hast thou forsaken me god?!)

And then I get home and the door was locked and my roommate doesn't even come home for four more hours.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Connecting with the true Source of all that is and ever was seems a pretty legit way to eradicate problems. UG is close enough maybe
ZEN JUDDHISM
hybrid 6.0
I don't worry a whole lot. Life is pretty good.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Nah, I don't really let anything worry me (in my daily life). I try to simplify the things in my life so as to not get that much stress and have to worry about stuff like debt/payments/schedules/etc (at least until it's absolutely necessary).

I've had my fair share of taking the wrong bus too. But I usually notice instantly when it strays from its actual path, I get off, get to another bus stop and wait for my actual bus.
I guess it's just an inconvenience (my city is small so it's not like I lost 3-4 hours by taking the wrong bus or something).
Quote by The Judist
Connecting with the true Source of all that is and ever was seems a pretty legit way to eradicate problems. UG is close enough maybe

I think maybe you're confusing drinking with meditating.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Control what you can, endure what you can't.

A little worry about things keeps us sharp, too much just ruins life.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 17, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal

What do you drink???
ZEN JUDDHISM
hybrid 6.0
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Perhaps he misspelled medicating?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
"would it help?"

im like that guy from bridge of spies

clueless most of the time, and really dont give a fuk
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I should worry more.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 3